Happy for the team

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

It would have been so easy for the guys, everyone, coaches and players, to phone it in. They didn't, and now this group, whatever happens, will always have this. Every last one of them is playing with maximum effort. It's inspiring

Kwan is blossoming. Such a good player. He can get to the rack almost at will. He's not like, an explosive athlete, but he's got a great first step and just understands angles and has crazy good timing.

Go, Pokes!!!!!!
andersonj
Buckaroo

I agree and you have to think the coaching has helped. I know most of you hate to think that way, but coaching helps. When I coached I thought the players deserved most of the credit, but when you think about the way this season was going you almost have to admit the turnaround we have seen must lead to giving the coaches some credit. More often than not, without the coaching the whole things implodes at the end of awful season but that hasn't happened here.
GetRealMan
Ranch Hand

I thought Marble was a recruiting bust at the beginning of the year but I'm delighted to be wrong. He will make a positive dent in the Wyoming record books before he's done here.

Impressed with Foster and Milton as well. Very solid foundation of players who could make some serious noise with the addition of a PF and one more post.

The cupboard is definitely not bare for the next coach. But Edwards did have me choked a bit with his emotional post game interview. This has been good for him and the kids.
Me, I'm spiritually retarded, I need to be knee deep in water with a fly rod in my hands, that's about as close to God as I get.
"Steve Earle"
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

GetRealMan wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:03 am I thought Marble was a recruiting bust at the beginning of the year but I'm delighted to be wrong. He will make a positive dent in the Wyoming record books before he's done here.

Impressed with Foster and Milton as well. Very solid foundation of players who could make some serious noise with the addition of a PF and one more post.

The cupboard is definitely not bare for the next coach. But Edwards did have me choked a bit with his emotional post game interview. This has been good for him and the kids.
That was a great moment when Edwards was talking about the sticks. Raw emotion. Was cool to see
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Keep thru a "successful" non conference season if that dives then time to part waves