VS Nevada, Thursday 930pm CBSSports Network

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Nevada went through a dry spell kind of like the ones we normally have. If you would have told me Maldonado would shoot 1-10 from the field and we would win, I never would have believed it. But, he did have 12 rebounds. Hunter Thompson had a nice game, a couple of 3's, a put back, and 6-6 from the line. Kids really stayed poised when we were down 12 in the second half.

Marble and Maldanoado were everywhere last night. Great defense and forcing the ball into the paint. Very happy for the kids. Hopefully, they will have something left for tonight.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

So I wake up this morning and look at the scores on ESPN and holy poop, POKES WIN!!! The Cowboys are 2-0, with a chance, maybe slim, but still a chance to gut this out and finish the tourney at 4-0, and do something no other team has done before, go to the Big Dance with an 11-23 record, haha. Props to the kids for not quitting. I guess that's why it's referred to as March Madness. Congratulations Pokes. Keep it going!
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

March Madness started out fun this year