@Fresno and end of a loooong year

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I know its highly unlikely but win in Fresno at a place we rarely play well at, and image if we go on a "miracle run" in MWC, wouldn't that be greeeat, errr wait dream over, soon the nightmarish season will stop, and lets hope Burman has had his feelers out in the coaching market, i truly have NO idea or hint of who might be looked it, BUT he/she(lol) has to have Head Coaching experience.....beat the Bulldogs today!! HAPPY LEAP YEAR
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Up 22-21 @ half
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

looking for an announcement this week...if not, then Burman needs to go for the continuing lack of leadership in the athletic department. the status quo needs to go
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:01 pm looking for an announcement this week...if not, then Burman needs to go for the continuing lack of leadership in the athletic department. the status quo needs to go
Actually, I think Burman needs to head on down the road with Edwards and the rest of that crew. Burman has whiffed on more than a few different hires, so at some point the blame needs to be assigned to the one responsible for all of these fiascos.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

55-63 good for a bit, i just wonder if anymore teams go thru scoring droughts more than we do, gets sooo old, 11th seed in tourney play the Sheeep on Wednesday
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

I know it has been posted MANY times here, but can someone repost Burman's email address here. Going to send an opinion of his performance.....
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:07 pm I know it has been posted MANY times here, but can someone repost Burman's email address here. Going to send an opinion of his performance.....
This is the email address listed on the UW website:

[email protected]
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.