Nevada, Senior night

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Looked like Jake had a heck of a game for his senior(thank goodness) night 7-11 from 3 for 27 but still couldn't get it done unfortunately, 2 more and counting
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unfortunate senior night for the guys. Something I haven't heard mentioned on here. Air Force moved their Senior night to the game last Saturday even though it wasn't their last home game (they play @ home tonight). I've never heard of that happening before, and I would think they did it because they wanted to "ensure" a win on senior night. While the Pokes couldn't get the W on their own senior night, at least they ruined AFA's since they had to wuss out instead of doing the traditional last night like everyone else.

Say what you will about the coaching staff, but thank you to the seniors for giving your all! Go Pokes!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 238 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:04 am Unfortunate senior night for the guys. Something I haven't heard mentioned on here. Air Force moved their Senior night to the game last Saturday even though it wasn't their last home game (they play @ home tonight). I've never heard of that happening before, and I would think they did it because they wanted to "ensure" a win on senior night. While the Pokes couldn't get the W on their own senior night, at least they ruined AFA's since they had to wuss out instead of doing the traditional last night like everyone else.

Say what you will about the coaching staff, but thank you to the seniors for giving your all! Go Pokes!
AFA invents new ways to be thin-skinned wusses.

Thanks, AJ and Jake for choosing to be Cowboys