Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:40 pm Cody Tucker writing while drunk?
No. More like on LSD.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

One game gives Wyoming fans hope? Maybe he's referring to the hope that Wyoming will get a new coaching staff that can actually coach.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Guess he was trying to play devils advocate..... but even doing that with this team and coach is ridiculous. If he really believes what he is typing he needs to quit and not write anymore. That article is living in major fantasy land.

Edwards is gone after the year. Maybe Cody Tucker should be also.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:03 pm Guess he was trying to play devils advocate..... but even doing that with this team and coach is ridiculous. If he really believes what he is typing he needs to quit and not write anymore. That article is living in major fantasy land.

If he truly believed what he was typing, he wouldn't have been playing devil's advocate.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:03 pm Guess he was trying to play devils advocate..... but even doing that with this team and coach is ridiculous. If he really believes what he is typing he needs to quit and not write anymore. That article is living in major fantasy land.

Tucker is a great writer and adds a lot by covering Wyoming Athletics in his special way. I'm definitely thankful for him and his website, but the last third of this article is pure rubbish!! Trash. Everyone's allowed to have a stinker, and this definitely sucked.

I can't wait for football. I bet Cody can't either, lol
Last edited by LanderPoke on Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

BackHarlowRoad wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:46 pm

If he truly believed what he was typing, he wouldn't have been playing devil's advocate.
Yeah I know. I was being somewhat sarcastic myself. Overall I think Cody does a great job. I can’t even joke about this Wyoming basketball team though or play devils advocate because it is so bad and I think Edwards is so bad of a coach.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

He didn't mention that Air Force has won only 1 of it's 11 games (San Jose State). Oh well, he's trying to put whip cream on poop. Hopefully, Burman is not taking this into consideration and giving Edwards a new deal. There's a part of me that worries he will keep him. I just wouldn't be surprised anymore.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

bladerunnr wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:14 pm He didn't mention that Air Force has won only 1 of it's 11 games (San Jose State). Oh well, he's trying to put whip cream on Sh#t. Hopefully, Burman is not taking this into consideration and giving Edwards a new deal. There's a part of me that worries he will keep him. I just wouldn't be surprised anymore.
Burman's probably already given him and his staff extensions, he just hasn't made it public. After all, he is the one who extended Schroyer.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Hard when there hasn't been alot to cheer about, I'll take a win anytime, anyday...
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Well aren't you just a ray of f***ing sunshine. A reporter writes a slightly positive article after a rare win, and he needs to go? God forbid he try to spark some hope in the program. He's been as down on this team as any of us this season. The guy is doing his job and covering the team.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I like his writing, and he has been pretty even-handed with the team. Having said that, defeating a almost as trash team in Air Force is not a reason for hope. Edwards needs to go, and recruiting needs to WILDLY improve.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

WYO1016 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:30 am

Well aren't you just a ray of f***ing sunshine. A reporter writes a slightly positive article after a rare win, and he needs to go? God forbid he try to spark some hope in the program. He's been as down on this team as any of us this season. The guy is doing his job and covering the team.
Didn’t you see my response to Backharlow? Relax man.

Also if Cody really did believe what he was typing in that article then yes he should go. I don’t think he does though.

Anyone that can defend this coaching staff doesn’t care about winning and should not be a part of this University.

Like I said in my above response, I was being sarcastic about Cody.

Arthur Fonzerelli
Buckaroo

SPORTSZZZ WAHOOOO!!!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Arthur Fonzerelli wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:38 am SPORTSZZZ WAHOOOO!!!
I give you credit for keeping up with the shtick since 2013.