@Utah State

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I'm really scared of the stompin the Aggies are gonna put on us at the "glorified living room", that is the Spectrum (go there sometime you'll understand), and their student section, this could be worst ass whooping of year, Wednesday, thank goodness it's almost over
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

If this season was a horse it would have been shot long ago. It can’t be over fast enough. This program needs to be completely gutted and start over, to include Edwards and most of the players, most of whom are not Division I basketball players.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

We'll lose by 25 and maybe Jake Hendricks doesn't take the flight back to Laramie as this is his "home" so to speak, (wait that was mean lol)
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

58-78 right on track
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

SDPokeFan wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:28 am If this season was a horse it would have been shot long ago. It can’t be over fast enough. This program needs to be completely gutted and start over, to include Edwards and most of the players, most of whom are not Division I basketball players.
There is some talent to build on. Maldonado, Taylor, Marble, Milton, and Thompson will all be quality MWC players as upperclassmen. Porter has some potential too. This team really needs 2 quality tough bigs and a real point guard. I do agree about coaching staff. We need a complete overhaul.