Oregon State

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Think I'll attend this after watching some High School football championships, anyone else??? Hope we can hang with a PAC 12 team, otherwise I may wait til conference season to go again
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

Vegas has us 12.5 underdogs, honestly can't believe it isn't much higher. OSU was picked 7th in the Pac 12 this year
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

They have Trinkle still. Maldonado better be inserted in his jock for us to have a chance
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Vt poke wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:16 pm Maldonado better be inserted in his jock for us to have a chance
From what I've seen so far, Maldonado is the only one that needs a jock.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:39 pm
Vt poke wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:16 pm Maldonado better be inserted in his jock for us to have a chance
From what I've seen so far, Maldonado is the only one that needs a jock.
Haha indeed
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

This will probably be another double digit loss. Oregon St might have more fans at the game than we do.....

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:42 pm This will probably be another double digit loss. Oregon St might have more fans at the game than we do.....
It won’t take many for that to be true
nashvillepoke
Ranch Hand

Anyone else having choppy streams?
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

Hunter Thompson doesn't belong on a division one team. His feet might as well be glued to the floor. He's constantly in no-man's land on defense. Someone needs to slap his girlfriend or something and piss him off. He's softer than baby poop.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

DVDA wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:27 pm Hunter Thompson doesn't belong on a division one team. His feet might as well be glued to the floor. He's constantly in no-man's land on defense. Someone needs to slap his girlfriend or something and piss him off. He's softer than baby poop.
In contrast to all the other D1 talents on this team
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:57 pm
DVDA wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:27 pm Hunter Thompson doesn't belong on a division one team. His feet might as well be glued to the floor. He's constantly in no-man's land on defense. Someone needs to slap his girlfriend or something and piss him off. He's softer than baby poop.
This is an unpopular opinion, but I think there is talent on this team with the guards. They're not stars, but they have the athleticism and skill to play D1 ball. With a competent staff they would be competitive. The talent problem is the big men. Mueller works hard, but he is an end of the bench player on a good team. Thompson has potential, but that's literally all he has besides occasional shooting. Taylor is a 200 pound small forward.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

DVDA wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:39 pm
This is an unpopular opinion, but I think there is talent on this team with the guards. They're not stars, but they have the athleticism and skill to play D1 ball. With a competent staff they would be competitive. The talent problem is the big men. Mueller works hard, but he is an end of the bench player on a good team. Thompson has potential, but that's literally all he has besides occasional shooting. Taylor is a 200 pound small forward.
Not to mention he is seven feet tall and only hangs out around the three point line and couldn’t grab a rebound if his life depended on it.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

You're on fire tonight. But seriously, I would hate to be selling concessions at the AA this year. Next to no sales in the first half and absolutely nothing in the second half.
Well, we have a football team that needs a win next week to keep from falling to 5th in a 6 team mtn division and a BB team that probably won't win as many games as the football team. Happy times!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Much bigger and way more athletic than us, hideous jailbreak uniforms by OSU, but this is getting outta hand. Why we don't run and gun and play playground ball at 7220 and gas these teams out, afterall it may be a bit better than the product were seeing on the court now. Jeremy Shyatt has way more energy and enthusiasm than AE instead of firing him maybe they could just switch roles and things MIGHT change. Good to see a bit more people in stands, but the energy level in the AA, I've been to libraries and funeral homes with more energy and enthusiasm....this is gonna be a long year, besides why didn't we hear from beaverpoke tonite, oh yeah hes got better things to do, like maybe we need to look into, lol
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

The elephant in the room is this - if the football program tanks and finishes 6-6, and the men's basketball program ends up winning less than 8 games, and the wrestling program ends up being a poop show with all of the departures - should Burman be shown the door along with Edwards, Vigen, and possibly more. Seems to me the whole athletic department needs a shakeup and it needs to happen at the top.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

stymeman wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:11 pm Much bigger and way more athletic than us, hideous jailbreak uniforms by OSU, but this is getting outta hand. Why we don't run and gun and play playground ball at 7220 and gas these teams out, afterall it may be a bit better than the product were seeing on the court now. Jeremy Shyatt has way more energy and enthusiasm than AE instead of firing him maybe they could just switch roles and things MIGHT change. Good to see a bit more people in stands, but the energy level in the AA, I've been to libraries and funeral homes with more energy and enthusiasm....this is gonna be a long year, besides why didn't we hear from beaverpoke tonite, oh yeah hes got better things to do, like maybe we need to look into, lol
Jeremy Shyatt is not the answer. He is not D1 head coaching material. No, a complete overhaul of the coaching staff has to take place.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

stymeman wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:11 pm Much bigger and way more athletic than us, hideous jailbreak uniforms by OSU, but this is getting outta hand. Why we don't run and gun and play playground ball at 7220 and gas these teams out, afterall it may be a bit better than the product were seeing on the court now. Jeremy Shyatt has way more energy and enthusiasm than AE instead of firing him maybe they could just switch roles and things MIGHT change. Good to see a bit more people in stands, but the energy level in the AA, I've been to libraries and funeral homes with more energy and enthusiasm....this is gonna be a long year, besides why didn't we hear from beaverpoke tonite, oh yeah hes got better things to do, like maybe we need to look into, lol
Sometimes I wonder if it isn't lil' Shyatt himself posting on this very message board
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Nope I'm no Jeremy and just stating my ideas and thoughts is all