Idaho St 42 Air Force 31 @ Halftime

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
CSPokeFan
Buckaroo

They scored 2 more points in the first half then they scored against us in the entire game! Idaho State has been really hitting their threes against Air Force
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

While I would like to be optimistic and hope we will be better than most of us think, the reality is that AFA might just suck worse than we do.

Or maybe Idaho St. is just on this game and AFA is off. I doubt it means much of anything in the way of us being better than we think we will. Never know though.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
CSPokeFan
Buckaroo

Yeah… Just trying to find some optimism!
CSPokeFan
Buckaroo

Idaho St looked like a totally different team on offense
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

CSPokeFan wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:06 pm Idaho St looked like a totally different team on offense
I didn't watch the game, but the stats say they made their threes vs Air Force.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

What's the point in choosing to be miserable and pessimistic with this score?

Maybe AFA is just worse than us and it's not that we are better than we thought.....WHO cares? That'd still be one rung up the ladder than what we were supposed to be at the start of the year.

I understand that sunshine pumping can be annoying and unproductive at times....this isn't one of those times.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Maybe we are pretty good on defense. We'll see some more come Sunday.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:07 pm While I would like to be optimistic and hope we will be better than most of us think, the reality is that AFA might just suck worse than we do.

Or maybe Idaho St. is just on this game and AFA is off. I doubt it means much of anything in the way of us being better than we think we will. Never know though.
AF has a player that is on the preseason all MWC team. I doubt they are going to be historically poop like we're predicting us to be, while sitting at 1-0.

I'll start piling on if we lose a bunch of games, but for now I'll give them a chance
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 12 times

Air Force lost 89-79. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Falcons sure they still want to leave the MWC? :lol: