That was ugly

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

That was ugly, atrocious, hideous and whoever is responsible for putting that product out on the floor should loss their job...……………………….But enough about Hendricks hair. :D

Didn't catch as much of the game as I wanted to. We always look bad in exhibition games even on years we have been decent so its hard to gauge too much from it. The turnovers are definitely troubling as its an issue we have had before and I hoped we could clean that up. We were up almost 20 with around 5 minutes left then they started pressing and we got lazy which led to some turnovers and got them close again. For most the game it was a ho hum 10-15 point game not great against D2 competition but nothing to panic over but the sloppy play has me very worried.
I didn't get a close look at the new guys to tell much yet but the few positives that I saw was nedricks shooting and Maldo with a double double. Those two need to stay healthy this year or it will get very ugly again.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Thanks for the write up. I didn't watch.

So Hendricks and Maldonado still need haircuts? Sounds like nothing has changed..