Early Big 12 Wrestling Rankings

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Vapoke
Cowpoke

125 Cole Verner #5. I think 2-5 are on pretty equal footing, but Piccininni is the class of 125 in the Big 12 until proven otherwise.

133 Montorie Bridges #3. I think Fix will take the Olympic RS so this will be between Montorie and Gomez from ISU.

141 Sam Turner would have been #3. I assume Zollman and Jeffries will battle for this spot. There is another kid Gomez a transfer.

149 Jaron Jensen is #8. Jacob Greenwood and Ben Hornickle will push for time.

157 Logan Jensen #12 (FR) - He is the only 157 on the roster right now. I could see Greenwood or Hornickle bumping up for depth. I don't think a guy like Randles could cut that much.

165 Dewey Krueger #8 - Hopefully the extra weight helps him. He is still my favorite wrestler to watch on the team. Cole Moody is a guy who will push Dewey, the Cowboy Open should be fun to watch.

174 Hayden Hastings #3 - Hayden should be #2 ahead of Bastian, but Lujan from UNI is really good at #1.

184 #3 Tate Samuelson #3. Probably a tie between Hemauer and Samuelson for 2/3. Sammy Colbray from ISU is a really good 184. Orndorff is dropping down from 197.

197 Cale Davidson #10. This ranking hurts to write because Cale was so strong at the beginning of the season. 3 FR will be nipping at his heels. Tanner Sloan from SDSU is going to be a monster this year; this kid is the real deal.

HWT Brian Andrews #2 - He can be #1 but needs to beat Orndorff

Overall Cowboys sit at #4 in the conference. ISU is #1 ahead of OSU (which makes since if Fix RS).