College Recruiting: Dakota Wesleyan University (NAIA)

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
zeke andrade
Buckaroo

My name is Zeke Andrade, I am an assistant wrestling coach at Dakota Wesleyan University in Mitchell, South Dakota. We are a private 4 year NAIA school and we compete in the GPAC (Great Athletic Plains Conference) Conference. Myself and Coach Casey Mouw (head coach) are looking to build our roster and are open to talking with any high school or post high school athletes that want to pursue a career as a college student-athlete. Three of the five coaches here at DWU have NCAA Div. 1 experience as college wrestlers, and we are all committed to building DWU into a strong program in the NAIA division. Please contact us if you have ANY interest in wrestling in college! I can be reached at my e-mail [email protected] or my cell (530)-524-7096 (Please text first so I know who you are). I look forward to hearing from YOU! #BleedBlue

Zeke Andrade
Assistant Wrestling Coach
Dakota Wesleyan University
Mitchell, South Dakota 57301
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Wait, What? Wyonation is probably not the best place to recruit athletes for your program. Best of luck though!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

McPeachy wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:27 pm Wait, What? Wyonation is probably not the best place to recruit athletes for your program. Best of luck though!
Agreed. Just a bunch of 30+ has beens with no eligibility remaining here haha. I believe that there is a wyowrestling website.