NCAA Brackets Released

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

http://intermatwrestle.com/Files/pdf/20 ... nships.pdf

Bridges a 12 seed and Ashworth a 10 seed. Really everyone got a decent draw and now they need to go out on the mat and get it done.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Lots of big xii matchups
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

I like Bridges' draw. I haven't watched any of Pletcher's matches this year, but he's going to have to get an upset somewhere.
Vapoke
Cowpoke

https://intermatwrestle.com/articles/21687

For anyone that wants to watch next week. Flo put out Verner is a guy to watch at 125, but I am not holding my breath right now as their performance in Tulsa was really bad. We will know what guys came to wrestle in their first matches which are all winnable.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

Vapoke wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:06 am https://intermatwrestle.com/articles/21687

For anyone that wants to watch next week. Flo put out Verner is a guy to watch at 125, but I am not holding my breath right now as their performance in Tulsa was really bad. We will know what guys came to wrestle in their first matches which are all winnable.
I disagree. There were about 4 or so matches the Pokes should have won at the Big 12s based on prior results during the season. But the overall performance was not ‘really bad’ just disappointing in my opinion. If the Big 12 results would have been been posted at the beginning of the season, no one would have been surprised at all. I tried to point out that your brown&gold glass expectations of 10 qualifiers and 4 champs at the Big 12s for the young team was way beyond realistic.

That said, I will predict that the Pokes end up with 2 all-Americans and will have a better overall performance than the Big 12s with 6 out of 7 winning at least 1 match.
Vapoke
Cowpoke

I burned my Brown and Gold glasses. I am super down on Wyoming Athletics overall right now any time they get close to doing something great they crap their pants. I watched every match this year and knew what they are capable of and Branch even tweeted that young is not an excuse.

I drove to Vegas last night and then drove back to San Diego to watch a very good Wyoming Cowgirls team look awful.

I did take Thursday and Friday off work next week for this, but like I said I'll know which wrestler shows up based on the first match Thursday.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

Vapoke wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:51 am I burned my Brown and Gold glasses. I am super down on Wyoming Athletics overall right now any time they get close to doing something great they crap their pants. I watched every match this year and knew what they are capable of and Branch even tweeted that young is not an excuse.

I drove to Vegas last night and then drove back to San Diego to watch a very good Wyoming Cowgirls team look awful.

I did take Thursday and Friday off work next week for this, but like I said I'll know which wrestler shows up based on the first match Thursday.
Come on man, the women's basketball team had a fantastic regular season and were coming off a long overtime game the night before. They will get a decent seed in the WNIT and could make a serious run. The wrestling team demolished expectations this year and finished in the top 12 in about every dual team ranking with a bunch of under recruited guys.

I understand the reason to be down on the men's basketball team because it is tough to see a quick turnaround but we have some damn good programs!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:22 pm
Vapoke wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:51 am I burned my Brown and Gold glasses. I am super down on Wyoming Athletics overall right now any time they get close to doing something great they crap their pants. I watched every match this year and knew what they are capable of and Branch even tweeted that young is not an excuse.

Come on man, the women's basketball team had a fantastic regular season and were coming off a long overtime game the night before. They will get a decent seed in the WNIT and could make a serious run. The wrestling team demolished expectations this year and finished in the top 12 in about every dual team ranking with a bunch of under recruited guys.

I understand the reason to be down on the men's basketball team because it is tough to see a quick turnaround but we have some damn good programs!
And the football team is getting better. Just need to get rid of Vigen. :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!