#0 Hendricks

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
okcwyocowboy
Buckaroo

I'm not speaking for the first half of today's game vs. New Mexico or for any other game in his life. I've only watched this kid play one half of basketball in my life and that was the 2nd half of todays game vs. New Mexico. Based on what I saw in the 2nd half of todays game I wouldn't want this guy on a highschool JV team. What a pathetic excuse for a competitor. I challenge ANYONE to watch the 2nd half of this game and just watch #0 Hendricks! Wyo would have been better playing 5 on 4 than have him standing around getting in the way. This guy did nothing to help break the press and his defense was like that of a 4 year old. And yet he never came out! Is that all we have on this team? Again I haven't watched any games but holy poop does this guy have rich parents and bribed his way into school? I've never seen a player so damn lost in a college basketball game and yet never come out. The couple of shots I saw him jack up today were complete bricks. After looking at some of his stats it appears he may be able to shoot threes if left wide open or something???? I liked the intensity from most the players but they had no idea how to handle a press and # 0 was 0 help!!
Brown and Gold
Ranch Hand

He was big in some of our games down the stretch especially at the beginning of games. He was a hot shooter recently and had some shots go in today. We lost this game today by missing short mid range shots in the paint and free throws. We blew 12 points of opportunity in the first half when NM was in a drought and we missed several close shots....had turnovers....and missed several front ends....maybe Hendricks didn't play great but he was the least of my attention to factors in the loss. He is a decent player with scoring ability and not worthy of your pissed post. C'mon man!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I think the injury limits him still, he probably won't be back next year im feeling
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Lol, Hendricks was the second best player this year. The only one that could score other than jj. He was not the problem, plus he is injured and gutted it out for us. Your assessment is way off
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

stymeman wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:34 pm I think the injury limits him still, he probably won't be back next year im feeling
I agree w your first part. But what? Why wouldn't he come back?
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

He was worn out for sure. Mostly just never got the strength or endurance back after injury.

He played his butt off this year though. Yes today he was 2 or 3 more shots away from in that game. But he didn't lose it.

Team played hard. They're just poorly coached imo