Nevada and the Martin twins

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Well I'm hoping we can shock the world tonite, but i dont see us being able to keep up with the Martin twins and especially Caroline, those 3 will go for 25 each, and we lose by 32, sorry, hope im wrong but we aren't ready for a team of this caliber....how many times does Musselmann go nuts as well. I'll eat my proverbial crow like always if we get it done.....Cmon JJ gi for 40!!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

stymeman wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:37 pm Well I'm hoping we can shock the world tonite, but i dont see us being able to keep up with the Martin twins and especially Caroline, those 3 will go for 25 each, and we lose by 32, sorry, hope im wrong but we aren't ready for a team of this caliber....how many times does Musselmann go nuts as well. I'll eat my proverbial crow like always if we get it done.....Cmon JJ gi for 40!!
Pretty much.
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

I think if JJ wants a chance at the NBA he needs to show that he can get challenged by Martin and still have a good game. Not a good way to start...
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

I was -1 on points, but way off on individual points, still an ass kickin but kept em under 100
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

It was an ugly game and I take nothing away from Nevada but holy poop the refs just let them travel at will.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

When ur NBA jr that stuff happens, but yes Caleb Martin and his constant Eurostep, i do hope they run the table and get a good seed