stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Over/under we lose by 20, just curious, i say under
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Way under

Wyoming is peaking. This is a snoozer for Nevada. Chance of a game.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Over.

Nevada is the best team to come to the AA in a long time. I was at the Wyoming upset over highly ranked SDSU years ago and that SDSU team was not on the level of this Nevada team.
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

What is more baffling to me is the 21 point spread for tonight’s game. If we play like we did against CSU, we can beat these guys. It’s too bad that Maldonado is out, as he is our best defender. If we can contain Merrill, we win I think
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Vt poke wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:13 am What is more baffling to me is the 21 point spread for tonight’s game. If we play like we did against CSU, we can beat these guys. It’s too bad that Maldonado is out, as he is our best defender. If we can contain Merrill, we win I think
:? CSU is a bad team and a horrible team away from Moby. That was a game that people paying attention picked the Pokes to win. Utah State has lost 1 game all year at home and plays very tough at home destroying most teams. If this game stays within 10, I'll be happy. But if I had to bet, I would absolutely take the over on the 20.5 spread. Don't be fooled.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

This game is a big "L" no matter how you slice it. I see one of four scenarios playing out and all of them have Wyoming losing

#1: Nevada and Wyoming play their "A" game...take the over.

#2: Nevada plays their "A" game and Wyoming looks hungover from the CSU win...take the over.

#3: Nevada sleepwalks through an unchallenging road game while Wyoming plays uninspired...take the over.

#4: Nevada is uninspired by the opponent and the Pokes play with cohesion that has not been seen consistently this season...take the under (still a Wyoming loss).

I think scenario #4 is the least likely...take the over.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I love the optimism of Wyoming fans....the Pokes beat a horrid CSU team and suddenly there is a chance they beat Nevada. :lol:
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

We still have AF at home. I think we can win that one.. maybe.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:13 am Over.

Nevada is the best team to come to the AA in a long time. I was at the Wyoming upset over highly ranked SDSU years ago and that SDSU team was not on the level of this Nevada team.

I agree i was there too this Nevada team is truly special, wish i could be there to see their style, it happened last year, just maybe???
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Nevada with a full week off before that game with SDSU looming the following week, serious potential of the ultimate trap game.

Not saying we'll win but it's going to be very easy to overlook Wyoming however I think the age and maturity of the Nevada players should prevail.