Free tickets to Wednesday's game

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Maury Brown bought 2000 tickets for anyone to go see the game tomorrow night against SJSU.

To get the tickets, go to the UW ticket office.

Kudos to Maury, this team may not be very good, but the players still deserve some support.

Free Tickets for UW-SJSU
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Give me $20 and I will go to the game Wed.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

This may be the last & only conference win this season. Good on Maury, thank you!

That said, I wish I had that kind of $$$ to just absolutely piss away. If I did, I may request it be applied toward the next head coach & staff salary pool.

<insert dumpster fire gif here>
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:57 pm This may be the last & only conference win this season. Good on Maury, thank you!

That said, I wish I had that kind of $$$ to just absolutely piss away. If I did, I may request it be applied toward the next head coach & staff salary pool.

CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:57 pm This may be the last & only conference win this season. Good on Maury, thank you!

What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

Pokes are a 6.5 point favorite in this one. SJSU has an RPI of 305 and Wyoming an RPI of 317. SJSU's SOS is 110 and Wyoming's is 179. I hate to say it but I think SJSU wins this one by 6 points (the Pokes are that bad this year), and officially make us the worst team in the MWC. I hope I'm wrong and the kids make me eat some crow, but I simply don't see Wyoming winning another game this year.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

CowboyNV wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:38 am Pokes are a 6.5 point favorite in this one. SJSU has an RPI of 305 and Wyoming an RPI of 317. SJSU's SOS is 110 and Wyoming's is 179. I hate to say it but I think SJSU wins this one by 6 points (the Pokes are that bad this year), and officially make us the worst team in the MWC. I hope I'm wrong and the kids make me eat some crow, but I simply don't see Wyoming winning another game this year.
I see 2-3 wins in the Mountain West this year. Not that I’m optimistic but the MWC is that bad. Look at the road records for SJSU/CSU/AF. I don’t believe any of these teams have won a road game yet (excluding neutral site games).
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:49 am
CowboyNV wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:38 am Pokes are a 6.5 point favorite in this one. SJSU has an RPI of 305 and Wyoming an RPI of 317. SJSU's SOS is 110 and Wyoming's is 179. I hate to say it but I think SJSU wins this one by 6 points (the Pokes are that bad this year), and officially make us the worst team in the MWC. I hope I'm wrong and the kids make me eat some crow, but I simply don't see Wyoming winning another game this year.
I see 2-3 wins in the Mountain West this year. Not that I’m optimistic but the MWC is that bad. Look at the road records for SJSU/CSU/AF. I don’t believe any of these teams have won a road game yet (excluding neutral site games).
You are correct, but SJSU has been in almost every game, as opposed to the Pokes routinely getting blown out. I hope you are right for the kids' sake, but I'm concerned they might have mentally already packed it in. One thing for sure, tonight will be a battle of the titans of the basement.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I think we get the win tonight
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

I'm seeing a consensus here. The Pokes will win. Or they won't.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:29 am I'm seeing a consensus here. The Pokes will win. Or they won't.

After watching most of the first half, free is too much to pay to watch this team. They have quit. They don't get back, throw lazy passes, and generally don't give a poop. A complete embarrassment that doesn't deserve fan support.
wrxman
Buckaroo

well poop, we started out strong but what the hell happened. Another 4+ minute drought and missed rebounds
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

Holy Crap! Absolutely NO structure or motion to the offense. Pas, fake a pass inside, pass, then take a bad shot. These guys, thanks to Edwards, appear to have quit.
wrxman
Buckaroo

looking good now. Thompson and James are gettin' it done.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Can we steal one at Boise this weekend....hmmmm
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Great win tonight. Saw some good things tonight. You could see the weight lifting a little as they experienced success. I’m not expecting some miraculous turnaround but I hope to see this young team build on tonight.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

I'm thrilled to be having crow for breakfast. Perhaps the kids can build a bit off of this win. Well done Pokes!!!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

stymeman wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:53 pm Can we steal one at Boise this weekend....hmmmm
No, let’s be realistic. I just hope it is competitive.

This is the same Boise team that came into Laramie a few weeks ago and had their way. This is the same Boise team that should have beat Nevada at home if not for the last second 3.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

CowboyNV wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:30 am I'm thrilled to be having crow for breakfast. Perhaps the kids can build a bit off of this win. Well done Pokes!!!
Yea it shows that they haven’t packed it in. I thought the Pokes would win this one and I still see 2-3 MWC total wins. I think the team gets up for the Border War and takes one from CSU which would help things a bit.

But it is depressing because if we took just about any team from the Shyatt era, I think they would have rolled through this conference (other than Nevada).
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Good win. Hope we can win 2-3 more this year. Was a decent crowd. Thanks, Maury Brown