Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Not a single post about bball today
nashvillepoke
Ranch Hand

I watched just enough to see James leave the court with what looked like a blown knee
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

yeah, I actually forgot about the game and only caught the last two minutes. All we have left are a bunch of guys who never played a D1 ball game until this month. Sad
RapeljeJack
Buckaroo

Who gives a damn? I don't anymore.
nashvillepoke
Ranch Hand

I think the football team will have more wins than the basketball team
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Wake me up when Allen Schroyer....err Edwards is gone.
wrxman
Buckaroo

yes.
Last edited by wrxman on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
RapeljeJack
Buckaroo

Edwards was confused tonight. In the post game article put on the UW website he stated, "This is a tough place to play and this was a stepping stone tonight." He is confusing the stepping stone with a grave stone!

Men's BB is on a DII level right now. These players haven't gotten better during the season, they have just gotten worn out. The excuses for men's BB will just continue if Edwards is the coach next year....I argue that the only way that he won as many games as he did in the previous 2 years was because they were Coach Shyatt's recruits, period!
nashvillepoke
Ranch Hand

I sat through Schroyer's teams, and I didnt think we could get worse. Man I was wrong
Brown and Gold
Ranch Hand

It's extremely frustrating but I can't even be frustrated with Edwards because of everything that has happened. We had a decent roster to begin the season and now we are limited in a huge way. It's really hard to believe that the team can get better. It's not even reasonable to think that we can. Schroyer had a decent roster but an extremely toxic environment caused mostly by him. Edwards has a roster decimated by injuries, sickness, home sickness, and dumb decisions in public by a player. I see them much differently but wouldn't want either. Man what a terrible stroke of luck in one season.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Is Edwards is as bad as Joby Wright was in the '90s? That guy was horrible.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

nashvillepoke wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:07 pm I watched just enough to see James leave the court with what looked like a blown knee
Any word on how bad the injury was?
nashvillepoke
Ranch Hand

Pokes fan 24-7 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:18 pm
nashvillepoke wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:07 pm I watched just enough to see James leave the court with what looked like a blown knee
Any word on how bad the injury was?
I haven't heard anything. It didn't look good. He wasn't putting any weight on the leg.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

A few years ago, Eustacy took csewe to 20 something wins with 7 or 8 guys. I've never seen a team with so many injuries. Could it be due to fitness, or lack thereof? Even before the injuries, we were a marginal team. We were never in the game today. If New Mexico really wanted to rub our noses in it, they could have beat us by 50. I've never seen anything like it in my 40 years of following Wyoming basketball. I was opposed to firing Edwards before the season ended, but I've changed my mind. Let someone else finish the season. It's time to start looking for a new coach.
wrxman
Buckaroo

fitness and conditioning
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times

Sorry don't really care anymore
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times

Having fun watching Nevada tho, keep it up Wolfpack(until u come to Laramie)
RapeljeJack
Buckaroo

We might as well start the excuse thread for next season....with Wyoming basketball you can never get too early of a start in making excuses.

You choose:

a.) We are young
b.) We are young
c.) We are young

Just for good excuse:
d.) The guy that works on Coach Edwards car has a horrible hang nail.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Wyokie wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:12 pm Is Edwards is as bad as Joby Wright was in the '90s? That guy was horrible.
Joby was horrible, but I believe Moe Radovich was worse. This program is an absolute dumpster fire, and will likely finish with 4 wins on the year. We haven't seen that since 1973.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

The real question is if Burman should be trusted to make a b-ball hire? Schroyer and Edwards are both program killing coaches.