Trace Young!

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

He's a good-looking player. Super skinny, obviously, but he looks ready to play. Hit the game winner and saved our pride! Makes you wonder why he was on the bench....
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:29 pm He's a good-looking player. Super skinny, obviously, but he looks ready to play. Hit the game winner and saved our pride! Makes you wonder why he was on the bench....
Yeah, he damn well might have made a difference in a couple of those losses.
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

How do you figure he would have been a game changer? Because he hit a buzzer beater against a DII team AT HOME...

Not buying....

The issues killing this team is at the head.
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

I wasn’t able to watch much of the game as Work calls, but what I saw of him, he looked great out there. I would burn Bradley Belt’s redshirt as well if I was AE. It’s time to put up or shut up. Put your best possible product on the floor. In this day and age, most kids don’t make it 4 years. They transfer or get hurt and with the way this season is going, AE might be on the chopping block and less to an exodus either way
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:18 pm How do you figure he would have been a game changer? Because he hit a buzzer beater against a DII team AT HOME...

Not buying....

The issues killing this team is at the head.
It's premature to be sure but it's a good sign when a freshman who hasn't played all year comes in and hits some big shots, even if it was against a D 2 team
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Vt poke wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:04 pm I wasn’t able to watch much of the game as Work calls, but what I saw of him, he looked great out there. I would burn Bradley Belt’s redshirt as well if I was AE. It’s time to put up or shut up. Put your best possible product on the floor. In this day and age, most kids don’t make it 4 years. They transfer or get hurt and with the way this season is going, AE might be on the chopping block and less to an exodus either way
There’s no way he’s getting fired. His fluffy 20 win seasons and ridiculous injury bug will protect him atleast another year. Buckle up, it’s gonna be a long ride
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Vt poke wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:04 pm I wasn’t able to watch much of the game as Work calls, but what I saw of him, he looked great out there. I would burn Bradley Belt’s redshirt as well if I was AE. It’s time to put up or shut up. Put your best possible product on the floor. In this day and age, most kids don’t make it 4 years. They transfer or get hurt and with the way this season is going, AE might be on the chopping block and less to an exodus either way
Can't burn Belt's redshirt, its an academic issue not a choice.
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Wyolie Coyote wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:57 am
Can't burn Belt's redshirt, its an academic issue not a choice.
I didn’t realize Belt was an academic issue. Trace young looks to be the real thing. Very smooth game. Passes really well, good handle and a silky smooth looking shot
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Trace young looks to be the real thing. Very smooth game. Passes really well, good handle and a silky smooth looking shot
We got some silky smooth looking shots out there but the team as a whole looks like a dance class that's still trying to follow the painted footprints on the floor.

Silky smooth or not, the idea is still to get the ball in the hole.