The Hits Just Keep Coming.....

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

So according to Kain, he hit 3 girls and sent one to the hospital... if that were the case he would be charged with much worse. According to the police report, he was struck by someone and responded by getting upset, probably calling for some back up and flipped off someone. If that is all there is ther is to the story, I don’t blame him. I’d be pissed off if someone hit me! I still say let’s see what Austin Conway can do! San Joser had a few football players a few years ago on their team due to injury and suspension. Love to see what kind of game he can bring
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

This thread has entered the Twilight Zone
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

seattlecowboy wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:40 pm
wyokoke wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:26 pm
jcintherock wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:43 pm ....you gotta be poop me. I guess them Gillette f-word flock together like coal lumps. Trying to shade Ny (not that he should be forgiven) to shine some light on that no handles point guard now at USD. He's exactly where he should be.....he brought ABSOLUTELY f-word NOTHING TO UDUB. Don't even mention the point guard situation in Laramie right now because that effin Gillette PG was being punked on the perimeter by anyone under 6'8". It was a common theme in practices too. Eff him and his cronies too. Morehead's still salty from missing that gimme putt in the Semi's. Gillette should hate him too.

Edwards best move to date was whatever he ACTUALLY did so that Kelly would leave.

Seriously
A) the f-word does this have to do with the thread, you're as bad as poop fonzy

B) How many girlfriends of yours did Cody steal?
Actually JC knows what he is talking about.

Kain Morehead is the dude who tweeted out that Ny hit 3 girls but it is looking untrue from the police report.
So that has to do with Cody Kelley how exactly?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:26 pm This thread has entered the Twilight Zone
Honestly, UW athletics hit the Twilight Zone the moment Dana Dimel was hired to be our head football coach. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

wyokoke wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:40 pm
jcintherock wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:43 pm ....you gotta be poop me. I guess them Gillette f-word flock together like coal lumps. Trying to shade Ny (not that he should be forgiven) to shine some light on that no handles point guard now at USD. He's exactly where he should be.....he brought ABSOLUTELY f-word NOTHING TO UDUB. Don't even mention the point guard situation in Laramie right now because that effin Gillette PG was being punked on the perimeter by anyone under 6'8". It was a common theme in practices too. Eff him and his cronies too. Morehead's still salty from missing that gimme putt in the Semi's. Gillette should hate him too.

Edwards best move to date was whatever he ACTUALLY did so that Kelly would leave.

Seriously

Kain Morehead is the dude who tweeted out that Ny hit 3 girls but it is looking untrue from the police report.
Cody Kelley had 10 points an won against CSewe. Hope our PG can match that and win. Guy was short, not overly atheletic, but gave everything he had! We haven’t seen a good PG since Ewing
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Seriously

I guess because they are both from Gillette.

And to answer his question about what Edwards did to run him off, Edwards actually didn't run Cody off. He tried to keep him but Cody wanted to transfer because he wanted his masters for his degree and Wyoming didn't have a masters program. That is why Cody went to South Dakota according to some on the other Wyoming board.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

seattlecowboy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:47 am

Seriously

And to answer his question about what Edwards did to run him off, Edwards actually didn't run Cody off. He tried to keep him but Cody wanted to transfer because he wanted his masters for his degree and Wyoming didn't have a masters program. That is why Cody went to South Dakota according to some on the other Wyoming board.
I certainly dont know the inside conversations that were had, but outside looking in, if you want to keep someone from leaving, you probably don't pull their scholarship...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

seattlecowboy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:47 am

Seriously

That's what they say, but I can see through all that. I liked Cody a lot and we could sure use him right about now
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times

Ever since Paul Roach retired as AD is when Wyoming Athletics made its turn for mediocrity
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Maldo out 4-6 weeks with a possibility of being out the season and using a medical redshirt. Damn. But maybe for the best if he can get his back figured out.(Even though they said this isn't the same back spasms but an injury to the sciatic nerve, which seems like they could be related)

Naughton back on a limited basis this week.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times

stymeman wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:58 pm Ever since Paul Roach retired as AD is when Wyoming Athletics made its turn for mediocrity
I agree.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

TSpoke wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:10 pm Maldo out 4-6 weeks with a possibility of being out the season and using a medical redshirt. Damn. But maybe for the best if he can get his back figured out.(Even though they said this isn't the same back spasms but an injury to the sciatic nerve, which seems like they could be related)

Naughton back on a limited basis this week.
Medical redshirt might not be a bad idea if he qualifies.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Wyokie wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:00 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:26 pm This thread has entered the Twilight Zone
Honestly, UW athletics hit the Twilight Zone the moment Dana Dimel was hired to be our head football coach. :roll:
Disagree. Dimel went 23-12 with a .657 winning percentage. Still the highest winning percentage of any coach that has succeeded him. Plus brought in one of the best offenses in Wyo history with Manny Matsakis.

Say what you want but the numbers don't lie.
I'm good for 3!
Brown and Gold
Ranch Hand

So basically nobody knows anything but act like they do and some crack head car salesmen from Rock Springs takes a shot at a Gillette player and former Cowboys player out of jealousy. Classic.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Can someone just drop the "I know something you don't," act and spill it? No one gives a sh-t how "inside" anyone is. The story is traveling everywhere but here...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

Wyovanian wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:16 am Can someone just drop the "I know something you don't," act and spill it? No one gives a sh-t how "inside" anyone is. The story is traveling everywhere but here...
LMAO. The guy allegedly hit a girl, or two, or three. Should have walked away, no matter what. Especially in this day and age (thanks to you f-word Snowflakes). Clearly there is more to it than just a bar fight, as he hired an attorney, and is off the team indefinitely (not even on the roster).

Color your own picture. Doubt it will have Brown & Gold in it.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Redding charged with misdemeanor assault and misdemeanor battery and to appear in circuit court. According to citation he “did intentionally cause bodily injury to Molly Pickerill, striking her in the face, knocking her down and unconscious.” He also “did unlawfully attempt to cause bodily injury to another, Katie Schrater swung at her, nicking her nose, drawing blood.”

-from WyoSports
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Well if there is any silver lining to this season it's that Maldonado didn't play too many games and is eligible to apply for a medical hardship. Hopefully Johnson is able to continue playing at some point.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

WestWYOPoke wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:08 pm Well if there is any silver lining to this season it's that Maldonado didn't play too many games and is eligible to apply for a medical hardship. Hopefully Johnson is able to continue playing at some point.
I don't think there are any silver linings. This is a dumpsterfire of a season