The Hits Just Keep Coming.....

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Although it does appear as if a higher power agrees with this boards assessment of Redding and Mueller's usage and playing time......
Last edited by ItSucksToBeACSURam on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:40 pm Although it does appear as if a higher power agrees with this boards assessment of Redding and Mueller's usage and playing time......
I don't feel so bad making this joke with a suspension compared to an injury :lol:
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:40 pm https://twitter.com/kfbcsportszone/stat ... 0354763777

Although it does appear as if a higher power agrees with this boards assessment of Redding and Mueller's usage and playing time......
This higher power wants JJ to not have a bad senior year
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Sucks. Stop doing stupid poop.

Thought Ny was playing well especially the last few games. He was knocking down the shots he was taking(scored 9 points the last 3 games and hit 3 3's against UNC) while playing solid defense and managing the game. Thought he may have turned a corner some(not that he will be a major threat but if he could start to be a little bit of a threat it would help us out a lot) Will miss him out there. Hope AJ is ready to go.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

AJ Banks is like a Ferrari with bald tires
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Really hoping this isn’t a Luke Martinez type situation. (Also wonder if this happened at the Buck which seems to be bad luck for UW athletics)
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:55 pm AJ Banks is like a Ferrari with bald tires
That could mean he could have a blowout if he goes too fast. Or something?
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

This isn’t great news. I loved the lineup with James, Maldo, Taylor Thompson and Hendricks, but JJ was somewhat exposed on two straight possessions in the second half against SC. Redding without Meuller playing alongside was serviceable and protected the ball. Banks has more athleticism, but is very raw almost like a young and smaller Lou Adams. Our bench just got scary thin. Need Naughton back ASAP! Saw that he incited the fight aka started it. Glad he didn’t throw (or kick)!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Adv8RU12 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:37 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:55 pm AJ Banks is like a Ferrari with bald tires
That could mean he could have a blowout if he goes too fast. Or something?
He's squirrly. He looses his footing a lot from what I've seen, but holy crap he's fast.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Not sure what happened, sure we'll find out but a Senior should never put himself in this kinda position, EVER
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

stymeman wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:14 pm Not sure what happened, sure we'll find out but a Senior should never put himself in this kinda position, EVER
He is done. Career at UW over. UW even went as far as removing him from the roster. This isn't a Luke Martinez "kick in the head" thing - this is worse.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

McPeachy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 am
stymeman wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:14 pm Not sure what happened, sure we'll find out but a Senior should never put himself in this kinda position, EVER
He is done. Career at UW over. UW even went as far as removing him from the roster. This isn't a Luke Martinez "kick in the head" thing - this is worse.
Worse than a running start kick to the face of an unconscious man lying in the street?

Yikes.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Did he try to murder someone with a weapon? Because Martinez basically tried to murder someone with his foot?
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:09 am
Did he try to murder someone with a weapon? Because Martinez basically tried to murder someone with his foot?
Considering Martinez was booked and charged with a felony the night of and Ny was just issued a citation I don't think it would be as serious but who knows. I guess we will find out more at the court date.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Dont need details, but are you speaking from a place of knowledge of the situation or are these suppositions? I too think there is something going on here more than is being reported but am curious how you have arrived at this conclusion.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

TSpoke wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:15 am
Considering Martinez was booked and charged with a felony the night of and Ny was just issued a citation I don't think it would be as serious but who knows. I guess we will find out more at the court date.
I actually look at this exactly like the Luke Martinez situation, but not Lukes part in it. Derek Cooke is actually the one who was involved in the fight. He, if memory serves, was involved in an altercation with someone, punched him, and dropped him. Then Luke did Luke things. Again, if memory serves, DC was issued a citation for I believe the exact same thing as Nye, Disorderly Conduct and Inciting a fight but was not suspended and certainly was not removed from the roster.

To me, there appears to be more going on here than we're being told.

EDIT: I did some research. Turns out Cooke was not charged with his involvement. Sobey was also involved and also not charged, suspended, or removed from the roster.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:36 am
Dont need details, but are you speaking from a place of knowledge of the situation or are these suppositions? I too think there is something going on here more than is being reported but am curious how you have arrived at this conclusion.
I haven't seen the footage myself, and certain aspects are not public yet, but this is going to be ugly.
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

TSpoke wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:15 am
Criminal vs. Civil situation...

It isn't about the ticket for fighting. Again, from what several people in the know have stated - I have not seen the footage myself.
Dear Karma,

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:07 am
I haven't seen the footage myself, and certain aspects are not public yet, but this is going to be ugly.
I have heard rumblings myself and if true, this will be worse than the Luke Martinez situation.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:16 am
McPeachy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:07 am
I have heard rumblings myself and if true, this will be worse than the Luke Martinez situation.
Much worse. I guess we will see...and let things play out. I think there is a 99.99999% probability that Ny never suits up as a Cowboy again.
Dear Karma,