The Hits Just Keep Coming.....

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:07 am I haven't seen the footage myself, and certain aspects are not public yet, but this is going to be ugly.
Do you have any idea whether he was with another student-athlete? Not necessarily having someone else being directly involved, but as a "guilty by association" type situation? I really hope he was by himself when whatever happened, happened...
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

cali2wyo wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:11 pm
McPeachy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:07 am I haven't seen the footage myself, and certain aspects are not public yet, but this is going to be ugly.
Do you have any idea whether he was with another student-athlete? Not necessarily having someone else being directly involved, but as a "guilty by association" type situation? I really hope he was by himself when whatever happened, happened...
At least 3 (basketball) players were involved - *at certain levels* - from what I have been told.
Last edited by McPeachy on Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

FFS someone just say what happened
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Perfect time for Austin Conway to lace them up! Let’s see what he’s got!
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:35 pm FFS someone just say what happened
Couldn’t agree more!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

Vt poke wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:36 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:35 pm FFS someone just say what happened
Couldn’t agree more!
Tough to do that before everything is properly vetted / investigated, etc.

If the CST, or WTE, or Boomerang were worth a poop, they would be all over this making calls.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Details starting to trickle out... this is along the lines of what I had been hearing.... not good.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:04 pm
Details starting to trickle out... this is along the lines of what I had been hearing.... not good.
Oh wow :o ...yep, if that's true this is far worse than I could have imagined. As was stated, he has already been removed from the basketball roster on the school website. Absolutely disgusting if true.
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Terrible! If this is what happened he must be booted from the team, which I bet has already happened. I’m hoping the 2-3 other players that have been mentioned were just bystanders and not actively involved. One thing that doesn’t add up to me tho is that he’s being charged with inciting a fight and disorderly. If he hit 3 girls, and one was sent to the hospital, a minimum charge of simple assault would be in play I would think
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Most know that Assistant Coach Kimbrough is Redding's stepdad. But that is another unique element to the situation.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Sheesh not good.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Sounds like he got attacked by a pack of girls and smoked three of them. Always better to just walk away. smh
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Blowing off steam b4 finals, athletes hafta know the difference between right and wrong but i guess no school or anyone teaches that anymore....sad to hear...by smoked what's that mean exactly
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

And according to the police report, all he did was flip somebody off and call them some names :roll:
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

cali2wyo wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:09 pm And according to the police report, all he did was flip somebody off and call them some names :roll:
Kinda turning into a weird situation.... I read this article too and it seems straight forward but I struggle to see a scenario where he’s suspended indefinitely and removed from team website for flipping the bird.... something strange is going on...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:04 pm
cali2wyo wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:09 pm And according to the police report, all he did was flip somebody off and call them some names :roll:
Kinda turning into a weird situation.... I read this article too and it seems straight forward but I struggle to see a scenario where he’s suspended indefinitely and removed from team website for flipping the bird.... something strange is going on...
Well, if we look at the nfl we can see the difference between legal troubles and social. Plenty have lost their jobs with little legal trouble until a video gets released.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Arthur Fonzerelli
Buckaroo

GRANDMA GOT RANNED OVER BY A REINDER!!!HOUZEKEEPAH!!! HOUSEKEEPah!!!!
jcintherock
Ranch Hand

....you gotta be poop me. I guess them Gillette f-word flock together like coal lumps. Trying to shade Ny (not that he should be forgiven) to shine some light on that no handles point guard now at USD. He's exactly where he should be.....he brought ABSOLUTELY f-word NOTHING TO UDUB. Don't even mention the point guard situation in Laramie right now because that effin Gillette PG was being punked on the perimeter by anyone under 6'8". It was a common theme in practices too. Eff him and his cronies too. Morehead's still salty from missing that gimme putt in the Semi's. Gillette should hate him too.

Edwards best move to date was whatever he ACTUALLY did so that Kelly would leave.

Seriously
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

jcintherock wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:43 pm ....you gotta be poop me. I guess them Gillette f-word flock together like coal lumps. Trying to shade Ny (not that he should be forgiven) to shine some light on that no handles point guard now at USD. He's exactly where he should be.....he brought ABSOLUTELY f-word NOTHING TO UDUB. Don't even mention the point guard situation in Laramie right now because that effin Gillette PG was being punked on the perimeter by anyone under 6'8". It was a common theme in practices too. Eff him and his cronies too. Morehead's still salty from missing that gimme putt in the Semi's. Gillette should hate him too.

Edwards best move to date was whatever he ACTUALLY did so that Kelly would leave.

Seriously
A) the f-word does this have to do with the thread, you're as bad as poop fonzy

B) How many girlfriends of yours did Cody steal?
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

wyokoke wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:26 pm
jcintherock wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:43 pm ....you gotta be poop me. I guess them Gillette f-word flock together like coal lumps. Trying to shade Ny (not that he should be forgiven) to shine some light on that no handles point guard now at USD. He's exactly where he should be.....he brought ABSOLUTELY f-word NOTHING TO UDUB. Don't even mention the point guard situation in Laramie right now because that effin Gillette PG was being punked on the perimeter by anyone under 6'8". It was a common theme in practices too. Eff him and his cronies too. Morehead's still salty from missing that gimme putt in the Semi's. Gillette should hate him too.

Seriously
A) the f-word does this have to do with the thread, you're as bad as poop fonzy

B) How many girlfriends of yours did Cody steal?
Actually JC knows what he is talking about.

Kain Morehead is the dude who tweeted out that Ny hit 3 girls but it is looking untrue from the police report.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….