Sure helps when that stupid little ball goes in that hoop
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Hendricks is really good!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Imagine if we could play a game totally healthy. James, Hendricks, Maldonado, Taylor, and Thompson could be a great lineup....
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Hendricks is a find for us. Happy to have him
bullpoke
Buckaroo

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:13 pm Imagine if we could play a game totally healthy. James, Hendricks, Maldonado, Taylor, and Thompson could be a great lineup....
I totally agree with above.. starters with Naught getting quite a bit of time IF he ever gets healthy which I doubt... and then to build the program sprinkle in the other guys as needed for example muller might get a few minutes if foul trouble but won’t see the court much more than that..and before anyone hates me I love his work ect but he just is in a bad position.. ... or until I see something that makes me say .. nope so and so deserves to be starting..
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

And just imagine if James hit some of the easy shots that he should have made. His percentages weren't great. We could have won the game.

And yes I realize I am holding him to an unrealistic standard but that is what happens when you are as good as he is. He was a stud last night but got off to such a slow start and missed more free throws than he should have.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

TSpoke wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:06 am And just imagine if James hit some of the easy shots that he should have made. His percentages weren't great. We could have won the game.

And yes I realize I am holding him to an unrealistic standard but that is what happens when you are as good as he is. He was a stud last night but got off to such a slow start and missed more free throws than he should have.
Was discussing that with my brother last night... while JJ's been putting up really nice numbers, he'd be putting up phenomenal numbers if he was shooting well. Honestly hasn't shot well all season and yet he's averaging over 22 points per game... Last night he was only 8-22 from the floor and missed what 5 or 6 free throws and still scored 27 points or something. He's shooting around 36% from the field and 26% from the arc. Bump both those numbers by 10% and he'd probably be among the leaders in the nation in scoring.