Is there anyway Edwards

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
bullpoke
Buckaroo

Gets fired this year.. or do I need to prepare myself for another year of him? Seriously wondering... 2 and 1/4 years of him.. does anyone really think anything will change?
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

If you could get him to be lead assistant/recruiter again that would be awesome. He can bring in talent, but cannot evaluate it once it gets here... or run an offense
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Can teach and preach putting a butt into someone and getting a damn rebound
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

He will be here for this year and next year for sure. Because Burman probably thinks it's "Awesome" that Edwards is the first coach in the history of the program to win 20 games in his first two years by way of smoke and mirrors and his magic spells.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

seattlecowboy wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:21 am He will be here for this year and next year for sure. Because Burman probably thinks it's "Awesome" that Edwards is the first coach in the history of the program to win 20 games in his first two years by way of smoke and mirrors and his magic spells.
No doubt. Such and empty and hollow stat. Who cares? I'd rather win 5 games and get hot through the MWC tournament and win that than to win 20+ and get piss pounded in the tournament. Start winning things that matter, then we can heap praise on him.