Pokes vs. Boston College

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I know it's way too soon to panic, but I'm unsure this team gets 10 wins this year. I hope I'm wrong but damn, they look worse each game they play. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm thinking this ship is just about under water.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

I feel like I'm watching a pick up game at my gym. There is no one there. Come on Pokes!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

How can we only have 2 bigs on the roster....
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

The team the Pokes have on the floor tonight miiiight have the least amount of talent I've ever seen out a Wyoming basketball team. Unreal how we can't do anything. Can't score, can't rebound, can't defend..... Obviously things will improve a bit when the injured return, but good lord this is ugly.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:24 pm How can we only have 2 bigs on the roster....
Ask Edwards.
bullpoke
Buckaroo

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:24 pm How can we only have 2 bigs on the roster....
It’s his style.... even if he gets a “big” that guy will still be out on the 3 point line so he wouldn’t be a true “big” anyway..
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

I don't follow JUCO ball like I used to, but why wouldn't Edwards and staff take a look at a physical inside prospect for the roster? Vandiver should have a handle on that. Too many stringbeans.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Credit to the Pokes for battling. Ugly game.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

FarmerPoke wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:26 pm The team the Pokes have on the floor tonight miiiight have the least amount of talent I've ever seen out a Wyoming basketball team. Unreal how we can't do anything. Can't score, can't rebound, can't defend..... Obviously things will improve a bit when the injured return, but good lord this is ugly.
I don't buy that whatsoever. you can't really think that? a decent coach get something from this group
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Let's go Pokes!!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Damn... team showing some life and taking advantage of BC going to sleep. Like seeing this push.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:56 pm
FarmerPoke wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:26 pm The team the Pokes have on the floor tonight miiiight have the least amount of talent I've ever seen out a Wyoming basketball team. Unreal how we can't do anything. Can't score, can't rebound, can't defend..... Obviously things will improve a bit when the injured return, but good lord this is ugly.
I don't buy that whatsoever. you can't really think that? a decent coach get something from this group
The way they looked in the first half I very definitely thought that. Amazing comeback in the 2nd half.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

well that was fun for about 2 min
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Wow nice battle but some serious adjustments need be done and get some rebounds, eliminate the o rebounds for other team and SCORE THE DAMN BALL, that's all for now, we need Hunter and his length
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Too many minutes given to unproductive players. At some point it needs to be about more than working hard and being a good teammate. Ability to score needs to be factor in playing time.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Dong can be a good big guy. Can obviously rebound and protect the rim... hmmm two things we need.so why haven’t we seen him yet????
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Didn’t get to watch the game tonight, but seems Hendricks had a game and James heated up in 2nd half. Same old same old with Mueller and Redding? When does Edwards put his best players on the court?!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Wyoming was missing a couple of players but Boston College was missing players as well so it isn't like we lost to a fully manned BC team. Basically two undermanned teams played and we got manhandled for most of the game by them other then the short stint we had of trying to come back.

Boston College is going to be a bad basketball team this year and will finish bottom of the ACC. Wyoming most likely will not win 10 games this year.

Can't stand watching Edwards basketball. Don't even get excited to watch this team. Hope they win for the kids but just can't stand the way Edwards can't coach. The team has no fundamentals which is a huge problem. Going to have to try to just not comment on this team this year as Edwards will drive me up a wall crazy with how bad he is. :lol:

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….