Our new players are pretty good

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

We need to play them more. Taylor, Johnson, porter, banks...

These guys need more minutes. I see a good team in there somewhere.

Hendricks is good. Is he a sophomore?
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

I think Hendricks is a junior. Will be nice to get Thompson back, hopefully Naughton is effective if/when he returns as well.
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Hendricks is playing a key role. Almost need him to be the #1 option esp early and then as the game goes on jj and Maldonado get going

I do like the freshman wings/forwards. Taylor and Porter have both shown flashes. I'm even excited about the 2 redshirts.

Hunter Thompson is needed back badly.

How did Edwards let it get to a point where he has never went and got a big guy at all. Thompson fell in his lap. I really like mueller a lot but it's unfair to expect him to play center
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Are the coaches saying this is banks getting a shot to "beat out" Redding?

It sure looks like banks is not loving life. I like watching him play a lot. It seems like he's half a click from breaking out. I like the look of him with the starters because he is able to run the door as a 2 or handle the ball. I think he will end up being one of the best cutters on the team.

I like Redding in a limited role. His role needs scaled back.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

It’s too bad that Maldo had a bad night shooting the 3. Would have been the difference

It is a bit perlexing to see porter shoot well only for coach to go to the lineup down the stretch that lost the first two games.
Last edited by laxwyo on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W-Y, Until I Die!
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Redding attempting to shoot perimeter shots is a smidgen horrifying. I don't understand how you can play basketball for your entire life and not be even remotely a threat shooting the basketball.
bullpoke
Buckaroo

Have a great 3 point shooting night.. but I really thought he was going to get that last 3... but nope... most his 3s were really off tonight to. Just seems like we are missing something that I can’t quite figure out.. like our whole teams personality??? Just seems like it’s missing something.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

bullpoke wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:38 pm Have a great 3 point shooting night.. but I really thought he was going to get that last 3... but nope... most his 3s were really off tonight to. Just seems like we are missing something that I can’t quite figure out.. like our whole teams personality??? Just seems like it’s missing something.
An ability to consistently shoot, perhaps?
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory