WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

We need to play the freshmen. They are better than the starters
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Taylor is good and fills a need in interior play and rebounding. He scores 22 last game, basically wins it for us, and what does Edward do? Plays him sparingly. WTH?
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Vt poke wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:25 pm
POKE FAN wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:14 pm Porter hits a couple of nice threes in the first half in only five minutes of PT and apparently never saw the floor in the 2nd half.

SMDH.......
POKE FAN wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:14 pm Porter hits a couple of nice threes in the first half in only five minutes of PT and apparently never saw the floor in the 2nd half.

SMDH.......
It took him all season long two years ago to figure out that JJ was his best player and Dalton should start as well. Edwards plays games with his player and their heads. That’s the only thing I can think. He clearly is disconnected with this team and all of his past teams
I think you're giving him way too much credit. He's just an idiot.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Like I said in another thread on here..... It doesn't matter who plays extended minutes for this team because Edwards sucks so bad at coaching. That's the bottom line. Until He is gone we are going to suck in hoops.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
bullpoke
Buckaroo

I have said it for 2 years now .. until Edwards is gone we will suck.. anyway just got back from the game.. My biggest thing that no one has said anything about.. and maybe it didn’t bother you all.. but when we were down 1 with 24 seconds left and about 16 seconds on the shot clock we purposely foul?????! WTH I have never seen that before.. ok I get it if there is no shot clock but wow.. I could go on and on about head games Edwards plays but won’t tonight.

Oh and did anyone watch the game online? Was that a double dribble? Sure didn’t look like one at the game. And what was all the T’s? I couldn’t figure out what they were all about?
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Gonna be a looong disappointing season, a team from Niagara woulda never have beaten a team in the past at 7220, EVER....sad...
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

bullpoke wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:55 pm I have said it for 2 years now .. until Edwards is gone we will suck.. anyway just got back from the game.. My biggest thing that no one has said anything about.. and maybe it didn’t bother you all.. but when we were down 1 with 24 seconds left and about 16 seconds on the shot clock we purposely foul?????! WTH I have never seen that before.. ok I get it if there is no shot clock but wow.. I could go on and on about head games Edwards plays but won’t tonight.

Oh and did anyone watch the game online? Was that a double dribble? Sure didn’t look like one at the game. And what was all the T’s? I couldn’t figure out what they were all about?
I also wasn't a fan of the foul, but I guess they figured that even if they made both fts, having 20 plus seconds left down 3 was better than having 6 or 8 seconds left down 3 or 4 depending on if Niagara scored. I would have rather they played it out and hoped for a stop and then you're only down 1 with a chance to win it.
The double dribble wasn't a double dribble but he definitely should've been called for carrying the ball on that play so it should've been a turnover either way. The T's I'm not too sure on. I know they reviewed several plays that were pretty much incidental contact that weren't worth reviewing but sure took a lot of time on them. I thought the only play all game that was worth reviewing was the play where Niagaras post player made the shot as the shot clock expired that they correctly waved off.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

I agree with everyone else

Porter/Taylor > Redding/Mueller

At least until something proves otherwise.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

stymeman wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:05 pm Gonna be a looong disappointing season, a team from Niagara woulda never have beaten a team in the past at 7220, EVER....sad...
You already said that on this thread.

And after the UCSB game.

You trying to set a record or something?
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 pm
stymeman wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:05 pm Gonna be a looong disappointing season, a team from Niagara woulda never have beaten a team in the past at 7220, EVER....sad...
You already said that on this thread.

And after the UCSB game.

You trying to set a record or something?
It's a statement that bears repeating. Wyo bball (not really a storied program) is at a historical low point even by its own standards. The whole twenty wins in a season metric is not a good measuring stick... Just glosses over the fact that our relative strength of schedule has been aaaawwwwful.