Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Gonna be a realllly looooong year
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

They will get better (assuming AE doesn't sabatoge it). These guys are young and will gel as a team. Having both your best bigs out doesn't help either. Again this is dependant on AE not fing it up which is a tall order.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

I listened to the game on the radio for about 5 minutes in the second half. Promptly found something else to do. Just looked at the stats on ESPN...

Rebounds 45-27. Wow.

FTs 9-20. WTF.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:34 pm So that begs the question, what exactly is he a factor on?
The only thing I can figure is that Mueller gets in because he believes in God and thinks nice thoughts.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:02 am
BackHarlowRoad wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:34 pm So that begs the question, what exactly is he a factor on?
The only thing I can figure is that Mueller gets in because he believes in God and thinks nice thoughts.
Which is ironic because watching this team has destroyed the last shred of hope I harbored that there might be a benevolent higher power and it most definitely has not caused me to think nice thoughts.