I'm so glad Edwards ran off Cody Kelly... not

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Would rather have seen Cody out there last night than what we saw. At least Cody could occasionally get hot a make a three
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:08 am Would rather have seen Cody out there last night than what we saw. At least Cody could occasionally get hot a make a three
I never thought I'd say this, but yes. We could have used Cody Kelley last night.
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

No. Redding is solid. Way. Banks is dynamic though and the two need to flip flop roles/mins.

Justin James also operates best w the ball.

In no way is the talent shortage at pg.
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Loved what I saw of Banks out there. Need to see a lot more of him and Tariq and TJ. You play to win and if those guys are sitting behind Redding and Meuller, Edwards isn’t playing to win
Brown and Gold
Ranch Hand

This team is going to need to gel.....it may take a few games. It hurts to see a home loss like that right away but we look like such a new team. I am interested to see who will be the alpha that defines the momentum of this team.
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Cody Kelly was better suited to be a safety on the football team. He was not quick, not a great shooter, but he played with an amazing motor. Redding has plays better D, but has very little offensive upside other than his FT shooting. It amazes me that he shoots nearly 90 percent from the stripe, but can’t hit the broadside of the barn from deep. Banks looks like he’s the real deal. Time to start him!