Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

:o
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

I know Fennis won a championship with Detroit. Have any other Pokes won an NBA championship?
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I'll bet Larry is one happy guy that he got traded to Cleveland from that dumpster fire in LA. While I am not a Cleveland fan, I will be rooting for them because of Mr. Nance. Go Cavs!
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

CowboyNV wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:01 am I'll bet Larry is one happy guy that he got traded to Cleveland from that dumpster fire in LA. While I am not a Cleveland fan, I will be rooting for them because of Mr. Nance. Go Cavs!
When Lebron decides to leave or retire, these two teams are likely to switch their status in the league, so Larry better enjoy it while he can
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Definitely super glad they made it, will be rooting hard for them, and with LeBron anything can happen... That being said, I honestly don't see any way the Cavs will beat the Warriors. This might be the worst team LeBron has ever taken to the finals. Hope I'm wrong :)
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Nance with a great start in game one so far.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Larry playing well. Put him in more!

I can't bear to look at Curry's auburn pube beard. nasty
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Is there anyone less likable than Curry?
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Refs robbed the Cavs 100% was a charge at the end of regulation.

Golden State Warriors = New England Patriots just really easy for me to hate them.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Would love for LeBron to beat the hell out of Steph Curry. Steph is my all time least favorite athlete of all time.

And yes, Cavs were ROBBED
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

It was the correct call. I'm rooting for Larry and the Cavs, but I'm not going to let that blind me.

JR Smith cost them that game and maybe even ultimately a chance of winning the series.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

And still lose, power of depth, Good job Warriors
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

It was a charge. It's asinine that they even reviewed a borderline call like that. It's stupid that a subjective call like that is even reviewable.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

JR made one of the most boneheaded plays in NBA history. A number of things went against the Cavs down the stretch, but that play at the end of regulation by JR was horrendous. Like JVK said, that play might've cost them a chance at the series. I didn't expect either game in Oakland to be close, but the Cavs had a golden opportunity to steal game one and JR completely blew it. I fully expect game 2 to be a blowout in the Warriors favor.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:19 pm It was a charge. It's asinine that they even reviewed a borderline call like that. It's stupid that a subjective call like that is even reviewable.
Apparently you can review the call if there is a chance that the defender wasn't out of the charge circle(last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter) I guess once they start reviewing it they can review the whole call. Seems like poop to me. Review where his feet are but the charge/block call is a judgement call and shouldn't be able to be reviewed. Not to mention LBJ wasn't even close to the charge circle.

I think it was a block but it was really close and not enough to over turn it. So the refs blew it. But so did JR. Wow that was bad.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

FarmerPoke wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:50 pm JR made one of the most boneheaded plays in NBA history. A number of things went against the Cavs down the stretch, but that play at the end of regulation by JR was horrendous. Like JVK said, that play might've cost them a chance at the series. I didn't expect either game in Oakland to be close, but the Cavs had a golden opportunity to steal game one and JR completely blew it. I fully expect game 2 to be a blowout in the Warriors favor.
George Hill blew it more. He should have made the FT. It's not like if JR shot it or passed it the Cavs were guaranteed another basket
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:13 pm Is there anyone less likable than Curry?
My list of players I hate most:
1. J.R. Smith
2. LeBron James
3. Stephen Curry
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Draymond Green, easy
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:13 pm Is there anyone less likable than Curry?
Draymond Green
Zaza Pachulia
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I feel like the Cavs got a good ole fashion homer job.....but they still had a chance and blew it. Now you know why home team wins 95% of the time.
W-Y, Until I Die!