Wyo-Boise

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

It’s really hard not to notice Gorski playing a lot in the first half and not playing in the second half, which happened to coincide with us making up a 16 point deficit. He had to have a plus minus of about -16. Really like Maldonado’s game. If he can become a consistent threat from the 3 it really opens up a lot of possibilities.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

wiley wapiti wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:30 pm On JJ, I have no idea, but to me and it worries me, it looked like a possible pulled groin.
JJ got kneed in the groin pretty hard. Looked like more than just a groin shot though - I'm guessing it is some kind of groin injury.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Loved seeing daron dunk on that dude then chirp at him headed down the court.

OK, I'll bite, who's Daron?
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

castlerocker wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:10 am Loved seeing daron dunk on that dude then chirp at him headed down the court.

OK, I'll bite, who's Daron?
Haha oops. It was supposed to say DALTON, not Daron. It was on my iPhone heading up the summit. It's fixed now
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Leon Rice is a whiny little bitch. That mofo does nothing but work the refs the entire game. And he knows, if it yields him a couple of calls, it may make a difference in a W or L. And it almost did (the Herndon phantom call in particular was maybe the worst I have seen).
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:44 pm Leon Rice is a whiny little bitch. That mofo does nothing but work the refs the entire game. And he knows, if it yields him a couple of calls, it may make a difference in a W or L. And it almost did (the Herndon phantom call in particular was maybe the worst I have seen).
Agreed Herdon literally played perfect defense on that play. You can tell that Rice is rubbing off on his players too. The star treatment Hutchinson was getting makes me sick.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

poke_addict wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:01 pm
McPeachy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:44 pm Leon Rice is a whiny little bitch. That mofo does nothing but work the refs the entire game. And he knows, if it yields him a couple of calls, it may make a difference in a W or L. And it almost did (the Herndon phantom call in particular was maybe the worst I have seen).
Agreed Herdon literally played perfect defense on that play. You can tell that Rice is rubbing off on his players too. The star treatment Hutchinson was getting makes me sick.
That dude is a punk. He travelled all over the place and never got called, ran over Cody Kelley and didnt get called for it, he flat out elbowed Maldonado in the face and wasn't called for it and then turned and bitched about every single time he touched the ball. It was obnoxious. That whole team whined more than most. Quite frustrating
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:13 pm
That dude is a punk. He travelled all over the place and never got called, ran over Cody Kelley and didnt get called for it, he flat out elbowed Maldonado in the face and wasn't called for it and then turned and bitched about every single time he touched the ball. It was obnoxious. That whole team whined more than most. Quite frustrating
The call where the refs gave the ball back to Boise after viewing the replay where the ball was off Dalton's hand because he got hit in the face was unbelievable. You'd think the refs could say, "we blew the call by not calling the foul" and leave the possession to Wyoming but they reversed it! Sad.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

bladerunnr wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:13 pm
The call where the refs gave the ball back to Boise after viewing the replay where the ball was off Dalton's hand because he got hit in the face was unbelievable. You'd think the refs could say, "we blew the call by not calling the foul" and leave the possession to Wyoming but they reversed it! Sad.
IIRC against New Mexico I think it was a few years back that same scenario happened with Josh Adams they couldn't call Josh for the foul but they gave the ball to the opposing team even though it should have been ours.