WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Anyone hear anything?
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

all I heard is it was what they thought a tweak to the knee, but he was seen walking to class with no assistance nor limp I think it was just scarier looking than it really was, and always on that end of the floor, I think he'll be ok, maybe just precautionary if he doesn't play(much), good sign tho..
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Herndon is also a bit of a drama queen. If there was a stat for hitting the floor and laying there for a few minutes, he’d lead.
W-Y, Until I Die!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:22 pm Herndon is also a bit of a drama queen. If there was a stat for hitting the floor and laying there for a few minutes, he’d lead.
Seriously! I don't think I've ever seen somebody make facial expressions that they were in pain and limp around so much. Kind of a "boy who cried wolf" situation when he goes down with a legitimate injury.

If he played with half the insensity/aggressiveness of Dalton we would be such a better team.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:22 pm Herndon is also a bit of a drama queen. If there was a stat for hitting the floor and laying there for a few minutes, he’d lead.
So what you are saying is Cowboy Junky is really Herndon?
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

cali2wyo wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:31 pm
Seriously! I don't think I've ever seen somebody make facial expressions that they were in pain and limp around so much. Kind of a "boy who cried wolf" situation when he goes down with a legitimate injury.

If he played with half the insensity/aggressiveness of Dalton we would be such a better team.
I've thought this as well throughout his career as well, not a warrior in my opinion, gets the job done (at times) tho
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

Yep. Was going to say the same thing - but in my own words..."he goes down faster, and more often, than a 5 dollar hooker".
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

McPeachy wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:47 am
Yep. Was going to say the same thing - but in my own words..."he goes down faster, and more often, than a 5 dollar hooker".
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That blows me away :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

Cuttslam wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:27 pm
So what you are saying is Cowboy Junky is really Herndon?
Well played! We won't know though, until the sock comes out. Give it February. Maybe March.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

Anyone lays on the ground screaming and grabbing a body part, the athletic trainer would be out there in no time.

But when Herndon does it? Crickets.....
He'll finally get over to him after a good 30 seconds of waiting for him to stop crying.

It's hilarious.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Well this thread turned into a Herndon roast.. I just hope he's OK. We need him
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Total Momma’s boy. Seriously where is the likes of another Leonard Washington body type. This team is physically wanting.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:39 pm
Anyone lays on the ground screaming and grabbing a body part, the athletic trainer would be out there in no time.

But when Herndon does it? Crickets.....
He'll finally get over to him after a good 30 seconds of waiting for him to stop crying.

It's hilarious.
Haha I've noticed this as well. Could you imagine how good Al would be if he developed just a little bit of a Josh Adams type attitude. Al is already a pretty solid player but man I wish he would toughen up. Anyway can't complain too much he is currently sneaking his way up the Wyoming career blocks list and is a very solid defensive player in general. He will be a critical part of any success this team may have. Anyway glad he is ok.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

He looked very good last night against No. Colo, and if you can believe it NO grimaces, LOL should be ok for conference