We got Colorado Christian tonight

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Time: 7 p.m.
Opponent: Colorado Christian University (5-3, 2-0 Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference)

Live Video: https://livestream.com/wyoming/events/6641263

Note: Tonight's game is an exhibition contest for CCU, but considered a regular season game for UW. The teams have one common opponent (CCU defeated Chadron State 86-69 on Saturday, a team the Pokes defeated 75-50 on Nov. 3).
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
pokecountant
Ranch Hand

I heard that the MW has an app that can be put on roku, or campus insiders? I mean, the stream we see through gowyo.com is the one that appears on themw.com. Just wondering if anyone had heard the same or used the app?
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

pokecountant wrote:I heard that the MW has an app that can be put on roku, or campus insiders? I mean, the stream we see through gowyo.com is the one that appears on themw.com. Just wondering if anyone had heard the same or used the app?
Correct. I haven't used the Roku app before, but I know it exists. I just found this for a little tutorial: http://csnbbs.com/thread-786012.html

Maybe I'll try it out tonight. If not, my link in the first post is the same feed.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I wish we wouldn't just jack threes all game. Why not take it to the rack and post up?
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

CCU giving the Pokes a lesson of how to move ball around and get it inside. Would not be surprised if CCU takes this one.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

If you have a player like Lou Adams getting fewer minutes than C. Kelley then you may not be doing things right.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

I hate how we pass up high percentage shots to always take the three. While the three is usually a good look, having a guy dunk it instead would be nice.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

That was beyond awful. What the hell are they doing? I ask, because clearly they don't know. I bet Edwards won't say who had the scout for this game to save them the humiliation.
rich22
Ranch Hand

I like the distribution of min. I know I am in the minority but a guy who makes others better is more fun to watch for me than a guy that can create things for himself. On that note it looks like everyone except Lue Adams is sleep walking right now. Especially on defense. Everyone has their hands down by their side and is standing straight up.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy

Not a single positive in the first half. Can't hit free throws, can't hit open threes, have demonstrated almost no desire to attack the basket and limited effort on D. Any MWC team would have run us out of the gym in the first half.

I can't remember the last time I was this pissed at the effort. Ft. Lewis was bad, but was an exhibition and treated like one. This one counts.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

I'm sick of watching this team just jack up 3's all game every game. Need a better offense than that. You would think Edwards would realize we aren't Kentucky from 96 to 98 when he played there and we can't play like that and be successful over the long run.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

I mentioned this in the Northern Iowa thread. This team is currently extremely boring to watch.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

One of the worst halves of basketball I've ever seen. But they got it together some and won. Yikes that was rough at first. No idea why Adams didn't see much time
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

That was hard to watch. Kinda like a bad horror movie, you keep watching, waiting for it to get better but it doesn't and you say to yourself I can't believe I just watched that.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy

Cuttslam wrote:That was hard to watch. Kinda like a bad horror movie, you keep watching, waiting for it to get better but it doesn't and you say to yourself I can't believe I just watched that.

I was just going to say "that sucked", but I like your description better.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

I pretty much felt like the pokes sleepwalked through the whole game. Definitely ugly, glad they won, put this one in the rearview mirror.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

That 55% from the free throw line needs to change as well. Kids need to be putting in some after hours work on shooting from the stripe.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Wasn't pretty but a W is a W
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Adams needs more minutes.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote:I mentioned this in the Northern Iowa thread. This team is currently extremely boring to watch.
I agree...damn near fell asleep last night. What are we missing?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...