NDSU V WYO

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

All tied up in fargo 11-11

Where's coach bohl? http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/dualme ... =215364009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 229 times

Wyoming beats 19th ranked NDSU on the road by 1 pt in a dual that featured no pins or technical falls. That is about as evenly matched dual as you will ever see. Congrats to the Cowboys for clinching at least a share of the conference title again!
AlphaPoke
Buckaroo

Monk is a wrecking ball. I think Intermat had NDSU ranked in the high teens for dual teams this week. All year its been tough for Wyo at 133, 174 & Hwt. McCulleys & Woods bonus points made all the difference. Mendenhall has been on a tear as of late. That was a really tough road win for Wyo. Branch again has them wrestling their best going into the conference tournament.

Wooooooooo
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Dang close 17-16. Lehman for ndsu got majored & zilmer lost by 1... ndsu was in national duels on sun/mon 5th match this week
American Horse
Ranch Hand

Big win for the Pokes against a very quality opponent. I have always been impressed with Coach Branch and his staff and this reinforces my beliefs. Boys were struggling a little earlier but looks like the ship has been righted and they are peaking at just the right time. This team is VERY young and we are a year or two away from being extremely good but things seem to be progressing nicely. I am afraid The NCAAs are going to be a little rough this year but will never count any of these guys out!