Tyler Cox returns home

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyoming/ ... 82bcf.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
American Horse
Ranch Hand

Good article and Tyler is having a great season. Unfortunately the Cowboys lost the dual, 17-18.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Tyler beat someone's ass today 24-8.. big win.
ImageImageImageImage
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 224 times

As a team, the Cowboys performed poorly versus South Dakota State. Nobody would have predicted that any team in the conference would beat Wyoming this year prior to the season. I greatly overrated the team this year. Hopefully they can get it together. But as it looks now, Cox and Stroh might be the only two Wyoming wrestlers at nationals. I believe that Stroh has the ability to join LeBlanc as a 4-time All-American.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

100% agree on Stroh.
ImageImageImageImage
American Horse
Ranch Hand

OredIgger I agree completely. Pokes are young but that's no excuse. Some of the boys just haven't developed like expected and very inconsistent. I have a great deal of respect for Coach Branch and staff though. They will get things figured out and the ship in order.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 224 times

American Horse wrote:OredIgger I agree completely. Pokes are young but that's no excuse. Some of the boys just haven't developed like expected and very inconsistent. I have a great deal of respect for Coach Branch and staff though. They will get things figured out and the ship in order.
I'm with you. We couldn't hope to have a better wrestling coaching staff!