WY vs. OSU Dual

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
American Horse
Ranch Hand

This Sat. WY hosts the #4 ranked OK ST. Cowboys. WY fans you want top ranked programs. You have one with the consistently top-20 ranked wrestling teams. You want top coaches. You have them with Mark Branch and his staff. Some of the best in the nation. You want top competition. Wyo. has already wrestled #1 Minnesota and will wrestle #4 OK. St., #5 Oklahoma and #7 Nebraska. These coaches and program have brought an Olympic training Center to Laramie and consistently turned out AAs. It is a program the whole state should be supporting and crowing about. Get out and support them! I am driving 6 hrs. To see this dual. What are you doing? If you don't support WYOs successes and just complain about the mediocrity, you are part of the problem.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

I am totally in the minority here as to my feelings about wrastlin' - as most know - but thanks for posting the information about the program and season.

We should have more interest in all of Olympic programs...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

I'd love to be able to see this dual.. should be terrific. Branch is building something huge in Laramie. Penn St recently attracted 16000 to a dual meet.. Branch would love to pack the AA for a dual.
ImageImageImageImage
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

MrTitleist wrote:I'd love to be able to see this dual.. should be terrific. Branch is building something huge in Laramie. Penn St recently attracted 16000 to a dual meet.. Branch would love to pack the AA for a dual.
I'd love to see it packed, I know when they had Nebraska in town last year the UniWyo place was much fuller than any volleyball game besides CSU
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

heres a positive of our Athletic dept in something that's working well, TG
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Cox with a great last second win!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Templeman is just out classed by Morrison which is too bad because he is really racking up the points.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

This OSU program is tough and they give up the 1 point escapes because they have confidence they will get continual 2 point take downs.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

This isn't going well.. man, the Pokes are young this year.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Ya we're getting man handled, but tbh it should be expected from the #4 team in the country, Just sucks. Cox had a great match and it's been a beat down since.