Graham Ike at Formula Zero, what is Formula Zero you ask.....

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Let Dame Lillard explain it to you....

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

This Formula Zero thing is a community of basketball gurus that seem to have it figured out.... It doesn't surprise me to see that our current staff has some ties to this. I have a new favorite NBA player and I've never watched Weber State and have no interest in the Trail Blazers. Speaking the truth....

LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster

Sounds like morality lessons from Damien lilard. Interesting
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Old-Bull wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:28 pm This Formula Zero thing is a community of basketball gurus that seem to have it figured out.... It doesn't surprise me to see that our current staff has some ties to this. I have a new favorite NBA player and I've never watched Weber State and have no interest in the Trail Blazers. Speaking the truth....

They have ties to it because Linder is the guy that recruited Lillard to Weber St. That’s how Linder knows about it.
Maybe you guys already knew that. Just thought I would point it out. I would assume that’show Linder knows about it anyways is because of his relationship with Lillard.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:02 pm Sounds like morality lessons from Damien lilard. Interesting
Is this sarcasm?

From everything I've seen and heard, Damian Lillard is a pretty stand up character who does LOTS for his community, is loyal to teams that took chances on him, and has a pretty good grasp of what's most important in life.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Graham ended up getting the "Pitbull Competitor" award.