SJSU at AA Wednesday

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Great team win. Balanced scoring with five guys in double figures. Mr Assist Maldonado with 20 points and 12 assists.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

From Ian on the other board in regards to Ike.

“He banged his knee at Nevada. Not a back. Linder seemed to indicate precautionary. So, hope he returns Saturday vs UNM”

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:34 pm I like Reynolds
Ditto.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Subcanis wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:11 pm
Ditto.
Reynolds is maybe the best overall athlete we have. Oden can leap, but Reynolds has the combination of leaping, quickness and strength that no one else has
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

seattlecowboy wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:05 pm From Ian on the other board in regards to Ike.

“He banged his knee at Nevada. Not a back. Linder seemed to indicate precautionary. So, hope he returns Saturday vs UNM”
Not getting warm fuzzies concerning Ike’s injury
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

We can win the damn conference if Oden plays with that kind of confidence and aggression. I said it at the beginning of the year, he could take us to the next level. Obviously he’s not as important as maldo and ike but we get consistent games from him and we can do things
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Dp
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

laxwyo wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:46 pm We can win the damn conference if Oden plays with that kind of confidence and aggression. I said it at the beginning of the year, he could take us to the next level. Obviously he’s not as important as maldo and ike but we get consistent games from him and we can do things
Agree. Oden just needs to take it to the rack off the dribble
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

I’ve watched every team in conference multiple times now.

I can honestly say if Wyoming has all their guys available to play, Wyoming can win the conference.

San Diego St. and CSU aren’t a level above anyone. Not sure why so many people I see think that but I’ve watched both and Boise St. also and we can beat all of them if we have our full roster.

I was skeptical a few weeks ago but watching this team mature and young guys starting to play and also seeing other conference teams, no one is better than us. They may give us tough games and be at our level but they aren’t any better than us when we have our full roster.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

My thoughts exactly leaving the arena tonite, let's get the Bozos on Saturday
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

wrxman wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:54 pm Image
phxpoke wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:31 pm Jeffries on fire tonight! Kind of looks like a disappointing crowd on tv. Do we know what the attendance is tonight?
Kind of sparce here, good student turn out, not too bad considering the roads.
7220 Sports said there were 4,300 folks there...
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

seattlecowboy wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:34 pm I’ve watched every team in conference multiple times now.

I can honestly say if Wyoming has all their guys available to play, Wyoming can win the conference.

San Diego St. and CSU aren’t a level above anyone. Not sure why so many people I see think that but I’ve watched both and Boise St. also and we can beat all of them if we have our full roster.

I was skeptical a few weeks ago but watching this team mature and young guys starting to play and also seeing other conference teams, no one is better than us. They may give us tough games and be at our level but they aren’t any better than us when we have our full roster.
agree 100%. No one is out of our league. Assuming this Ike injury is nbd we are equal to the best the MWC has to offer or at least very close. I have only seen sdsu once though and it was when they wrecked csu. They did look good doing it
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:37 pm
seattlecowboy wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:34 pm I’ve watched every team in conference multiple times now.

agree 100%. No one is out of our league. Assuming this Ike injury is nbd we are equal to the best the MWC has to offer or at least very close. I have only seen sdsu once though and it was when they wrecked csu. They did look good doing it
I've got to think that every MW team gets dinged with a bad loss or two...to me it comes down to being ready to play and which team is playing their best. I think if we play our best game, it is only CSU and SDSU that can hang...and it will take something like their best to do so. They thing that Wyoming seems to do that is underrated is their defense. Teams seem to consistently struggle on offense against us. I think that is why most people are slow to come around on the pokes. They are not terribly flashy but they make their opponents play badly.