Wyoming 23 - Virgina 3

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Rackem
Buckaroo

tttgowyo wrote:
Rackem wrote:Good Job Polks!!
BYU fan here. Just wanted to say congrats to a well deserved win.
We'll be watching you as the season progresses.

Rackem'
Welcome BYwho fan. You all looked good against ' Zona as well. Looks like you have yet another good QB in the making. Hopefully we will give you guys a much better game this year. Of course we have a much better chance at the WAR. The last time we beat you guys in Provo, well, President Ronald Reagan publicly challenged Mikhail Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall. Anyway, look forward to beggining the smack talk with you all early..
Thanks 3tgo, payback always feels good...especially with all the smack that was turned our way. I honestly didn't know how the new offence would shake out but Max Hall and Harvy Unga were the dynamic duo. It was fun to watch. AZ seemed to be on their heals the whole game.

Your guys looked awesome. No kidding. I would like to see you break into the top 25 in a few weeks if you can keep it up.
Wouldn't it be something to have TCU, UW and BYU all in it at the same time. Freaken' awesome. But, like they say, one ame at a time.

We're looking forward to a hard fought contest with you guys.
Good Luck.

Rackem'
Rackem
Buckaroo

Kansan Cowboy! wrote:Byu is definately going to be a bowl team again this year.
Man...that's not trash talk...that's like saying your moms dress is real pretty. Now if your talking mama smack I'd have to put in, and it looks great on you! :o especially with those knee pads!!! oooooh!

Good luck this season Polks, your gonna need it ;)

Rackem'

Let the games begin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Rackem wrote:
Man...that's not trash talk...that's like saying your moms dress is real pretty. Now if your talking mama smack I'd have to put in, and it looks great on you! :o especially with those knee pads!!! oooooh!

Rackem'

WHAT IS A POLK?? :)

GO POKES!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

tttgowyo wrote:
Rackem wrote:

Rackem'

I think the poor boy meant POKES?! BTW, there was a POLK in the White House in the mid-1800s. Sorry, I have a B.A in History so....
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Rackem
Buckaroo

tttgowyo wrote:
Rackem wrote:

Rackem'

TOUSHAY!! As you can see I'm not too much a smack talker! Sorry "Poke" fans!!! I'll work on it.. :lol:

Rackem'
Rackem
Buckaroo

Rackem wrote:
tttgowyo wrote:
Rackem wrote:

Rackem'

TOUSHAY!! As you can see I'm not too much a smack talker! Sorry "Poke" fans!!! I'll work on it.. :lol:

Rackem'

Although I do like the POLK'ism
and I'll throw in a "A-ROO" like "Polk-A-ROO"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... Polk-A-Roo
Bwahahahahaha.
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Rackem wrote:
Rackem wrote:
tttgowyo wrote:
Rackem wrote:

Rackem'

Rackem'

Although I do like the POLK'ism
and I'll throw in a "A-ROO" like "Polk-A-ROO"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... Polk-A-Roo
Bwahahahahaha.

Umm... o.k Interesting. Are you SURE you are a BYU fan? I am perplexed. I do not want to be the first one to break the seal on any religious smacktalk, as I am trying to stay away from that, but wasn't expecting the Polk-a Roo reference.. very nice. hahaha

BTW I actually met a former player at UTArd State in D.C, last night, so I got in early on some face to face smack talk.. GO WYO!!

GO POKES!!