West Stands and New Turf?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 80 times

I know that there is a lot of important news to track with the porthole and what not, but I am curious as to when the West stands will be redone and when new turf is slated for the War? The old turf is showing age.
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 12 times

Someone here said that renderings for the west side stands would be released after the season. You are right about the turf at the War, it is really faded and it appears matted down and almost slick. I wonder at what point it becomes dangerous for the players? They need a new rug badly.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Go back to grass!
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

I believe that there is a good probability that we are getting new turf for next year. I know we aren't getting grass.

That said - I do hope that they offer the current turf to fans for purchase. I'd like to make a purchase.
flyfishwyo
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 50 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:57 pm I believe that there is a good probability that we are getting new turf for next year. I know we aren't getting grass.

That said - I do hope that they offer the current turf to fans for purchase. I'd like to make a purchase.
There used to be a big pile of it over behind Altitude Fitness. That was a few years ago, though.