Any word on what crap Bowl we’ll get?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 118 times

doreno5 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:26 am I hate to say it but given the way we finished I question whether Wyoming deserves a bid. That being said if they do go I hope it is to one where they have not gone before. Boca Raton sounds real nice.
7 wins certainly deserves a bowl bid.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

I almost feel like it doesn’t matter anymore. Swen is gone. How many of these guys will be available to play: defensive tackle Jordan Bertagnole, wide receiver Alex Brown, fullback/tight end Parker Christensen, cornerback Jakorey Hawkins, running backs D.Q. James and Dawaiian McNeely, wide receiver Will Pelissier and tight end Treyton Welch?. That could be nine starters missing.
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 82 times

ZapPoke wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:53 pm I almost feel like it doesn’t matter anymore. Swen is gone. How many of these guys will be available to play: defensive tackle Jordan Bertagnole, wide receiver Alex Brown, fullback/tight end Parker Christensen, cornerback Jakorey Hawkins, running backs D.Q. James and Dawaiian McNeely, wide receiver Will Pelissier and tight end Treyton Welch?. That could be nine starters missing.
How many will be entering the portal in addition to those who are injured?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

doreno5 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:45 am
ZapPoke wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:53 pm I almost feel like it doesn’t matter anymore. Swen is gone. How many of these guys will be available to play: defensive tackle Jordan Bertagnole, wide receiver Alex Brown, fullback/tight end Parker Christensen, cornerback Jakorey Hawkins, running backs D.Q. James and Dawaiian McNeely, wide receiver Will Pelissier and tight end Treyton Welch?. That could be nine starters missing.
If last year is any indication, probably only Swen before the bowl game. Last year Blankenbaker was the only transfer to enter the portal prior to the bowl game (everyone else played then entered the portal).
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 82 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:12 am
doreno5 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:45 am

If last year is any indication, probably only Swen before the bowl game. Last year Blankenbaker was the only transfer to enter the portal prior to the bowl game (everyone else played then entered the portal).
The early signing date for recruiting is Dec. 21st.I wonder if that has any impact on decisions to enter the portal or not ?