FSU game...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 35 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:45 pm You’re kind of a moron
Ah yes, when you can't actually debate football, just resort to namecalling.

Rich coming from you, considering almost no one agrees with your stance. Lmao.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:46 pm
Wyovanian wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:42 pm
Because his head isn't in the f##k[#] sand.
You think Swen will transfer? Care to wager big guy?
Say when...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

It amazes me that the same dumb f-word screaming about 3 or 4 win season because of the portal and the 3rd youngest team are now screaming that the conference champs are shellacking us at home the week after we lost to Boise. I’m not convinced this would have been close even had we beat Boise.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 80 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:46 pm
Wyovanian wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:42 pm
Because his head isn't in the f##k[#] sand.
You think Swen will transfer? Care to wager big guy?
I hope he doesn’t. We were burned so badly by the portal last year…I have lost any sense for what will or might happen.
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand

laxwyo wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:50 pm It amazes me that the same dumb f##k[#] screaming about 3 or 4 win season because of the portal
It amazes me how much you're willing to fight literally everyone on this board in defense of Bohl, to the point I'm pretty sure you're mixing up who you're even arguing with or what you're arguing about.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:50 pm It amazes me that the same dumb f##k[#] screaming about 3 or 4 win season because of the portal and the 3rd youngest team are now screaming that the conference champs are shellacking us at home the week after we lost to Boise. I’m not convinced this would have been close even had we beat Boise.
Are you even watching this game, and if you are, do you understand what is happening in front of your eyes?
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

DamThatRiver22 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:49 pm
laxwyo wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:45 pm You’re kind of a moron
Ah yes, when you can't actually debate football, just resort to namecalling.

Rich coming from you, considering almost no one agrees with your stance. Lmao.
You don’t pay attention much huh?
You ever heard of a bell curve? I’m at the front. I guarantee that no one on this board is even close to picking Wyoming games the last two years as me. So, I’ll take that comment as a compliment.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

lol

This thread is getting nearly as asinine as this game.
Last edited by Subcanis on Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Wyovanian wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:53 pm
laxwyo wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:50 pm It amazes me that the same dumb f##k[#] screaming about 3 or 4 win season because of the portal and the 3rd youngest team are now screaming that the conference champs are shellacking us at home the week after we lost to Boise. I’m not convinced this would have been close even had we beat Boise.
Are you even watching this game, and if you are, do you understand what is happening in front of your eyes?
Yes, we’re getting beat down the last game of the season by the conference champs. What did you expect? We’re 14 pt dogs on the road and playing for nothing
W-Y, Until I Die!
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand

You ever heard of a bell curve? I’m at the front. I guarantee that no one on this board is even close to picking Wyoming games the last two years as me.
And the award for "...and that has literally nothing to do with anything" bloviation goes to...

We've struggled with injuries all year. Blaming injuries for getting assblasted is disingenuous.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

DamThatRiver22 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:58 pm
You ever heard of a bell curve? I’m at the front. I guarantee that no one on this board is even close to picking Wyoming games the last two years as me.
And the award for "...and that has literally nothing to do with anything" bloviation goes to...
You brought up the fact no one agrees with me. Talk about a meaningless argument. Like I said, a wise man is alone in a town full of idiots
W-Y, Until I Die!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Seems like a bit of a “f-word you” to Hoyland there.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
flyfishwyo
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 50 times

Subcanis wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:20 pm Seems like a bit of a “[#]f##k you” to Hoyland there.
Seems kind of odd considering how many tes we've settled for a FG this year.
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand

Subcanis wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:20 pm Seems like a bit of a “[#]f##k you” to Hoyland there.
Yea, that was pretty poop. Could've at least let one of your kids have a career moment.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

Seems like a bit of "f-word you" to Hoyland and a lot of fans and donors since last week.

Bohl's a clock-punching, check-collecting f-word at this point.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy

Really disappointing effort. Not surprised. Just disappointed. Peasley isn’t the answer. Clemons isn’t either. Our offensive line had a terrible night too. Feels like we are in neutral or slow reverse. If you like Tater and New Mexico Bowls, Bohl is your man. To me, they are glorified participation trophies that really mean very little. Some say the extra practices are good…but good for what? To this point, more Tater Bowls. Meh.

And he is a crummy ST coach…two blocked punts, garbage distance on kicks (kickoffs and punts), no hang time. Yuck.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 40 times

I appreciate every young man who puts on the Brown and Gold. But I sure would have liked getting one of those jobs where you make millions whether you’re a f-word or not. Not many of those jobs in Wyoming.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy

I still contend that WR Coach Grant is a huge weak link. Why you have an option QB from late 1980’s/early 1990’s Nebraska as your WR coach baffles me. The WR corps on those NU teams couldn’t catch a cold. Crazy.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy

When the Learfield guy craps on you like Houseworth just did…you know it’s bad. Dismantled he said. Then doubled down. Wow. And then to have a sack be the call of the game…so bad.
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand

LawPoke wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:38 pm I still contend that WR Coach Grant is a huge weak link. Why you have an option QB from late 1980’s/early 1990’s Nebraska as your WR coach baffles me. The WR corps on those NU teams couldn’t catch a cold. Crazy.
Lmao; it's even worse than that. In spite of his group actually being the worst group on the team, he was actually promoted to AHC/Passing Game Coordinator. Small distinction, I know, but a mindbogglingly stupid move. The man is literally failing upwards.

Bohl surrounds himself with yes men that bow to his philosophy no matter how much it doesn't work.