FSU game...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

So far not looking like WYO belongs in the same conference with fsu. Hope it gets better.

Interesting watching Tedford vs Bohl.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

What a disappointment
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

12 yards rushing in the first quarter.

Swen won’t get enough to break 1000 on the season. He needs like 40 iirc.

And just like that he loses 7.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Another blocked punt. This one for a safety.

f-word this noise. f-word Bohl.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

We look like crap
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

49 yard return.

Clown shoes.

I’m out. Hope they have fun in the who gives a f-word bowl.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Hope we don’t get a bowl due to Bohl.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Well.... This is about what I predicted and was afraid of for this game. To bad we are limping to the finish like this.
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Overachieving is one thing, quitting is another. This is an absolute nightmare for a bunch of young players. I really question if Polasek has a handle on anything but O-line play. Evidence that last series, Peasley doesn’t want to be in there, checks down on consecutive plays to get Titus killed and himself sacked. I’m not a fan of Polasek or his offensive installation.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 35 times

Bohl's offensive shortcomings....choice of offensive philosophy and offensive staff...is one thing.

But when his areas of specialty (ST and D) are failing and the team has straight given up...that's a whole other story.

This is unacceptable and I refuse to humor any more Bohl apologists.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

So…. What exactly do they do in practice?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

This is not surprising.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

johnywyo wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:20 pm Overachieving is one thing, quitting is another. This is an absolute nightmare for a bunch of young players. I really question if Polasek has a handle on anything but O-line play. Evidence that last series, Peasley doesn’t want to be in there, checks down on consecutive plays to get Titus killed and himself sacked. I’m not a fan of Polasek or his offensive installation.
Got news for ya'- it isn't Polasek that's the real problem.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 35 times

Wyovanian wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:35 pm
Got news for ya'- it isn't Polasek that's the real problem.
At this point, it's everything from the top down. Bohl, Polasek, Grant (who should have never been promoted in the first place), and Sawvel hasn't been immune to criticism either (nor has English, who I was NOT a fan of hiring again in the first place)..
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Polasec, grant need to be GONE! Bohl needs to not even talk to anyone involved with the offense
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Buck stops at Bohl, either accept who he is and hope to get lucky ( we did this year) or fire him. He’s had three years where the conference was wide open to win and only once did he have a functioning offense. His biggest f-word up was 2017 season. Why not sell out and recruit some juco receivers that year?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

From 7220sports
“ Not sure if this is the entire list ... but UW tonight is without (DT) Godbout, (N) Glinton, (CB) Hawkins, (DT) Bertagnole, (TE) Welch, (TE/FB) Christensen, (WR) Pelissier, (WR) Brown, (RB) James, (LS) York and (RB) McNeely. All have been starters at some point this season.”
W-Y, Until I Die!
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

I guess this is the head scratcher game this year.... Not like it's an upset to lose but this is really ugly
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Clemontime!
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

307bball wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:57 pm I guess this is the head scratcher game this year.... Not like it's an upset to lose but this is really ugly
Y? They’re a way better team than us. We’re young which means we don’t have a lot of depth. This game would be tough had we not been injured all over the field
W-Y, Until I Die!