I come in peace..

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

Outlaw Arthur Morgan wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:28 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:53 am
Outlaw Arthur Morgan wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:48 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:17 pm I was also at that 1999 game. Me and some other high school buddies drove to Laramie and purchased the 'knothole' tickets (where the HAPC is now). Will never forget rushing the field that day. I believe that a piece of those goalposts remains in the 3rd Street bar today.
I haven't been out to the bars in a few years, but I'm pretty sure that is hanging up at the buckhorn. I don't think they kept the 2003 goalpost we tore down though.
Maybe I had it wrong on the bar and you might absolutely be right. For some reason, I thought I recalled it at 3rd street. I also don't really get to those locations too often as time has pretty much passed me by.
Ah it doesn't matter. Still trying to get all those STD's under control from the last time to pokes played them in Laramie. Their cheerleaders are hot, and Joseph Smith can't see over the snowy's. But herpes is for real. If they ever say anything about gods loophole - just reassure and double up.

All joking aside, I think 3rd street might have a piece of it. I'm pretty sure the Buck still has it hanging. Hell I might take a trip down there to check tonight.

Just remember, leave those girls alone, if you can't double up and get some turpentine. :)
:lol: It's great to have you here!
Outlaw Arthur Morgan
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 11 times

Don't search for "Wyoming vs BYU" on youtube. They are calling it a win already.

I won't predict this game -- it usually is opposite.

However Bohl should buy a dozen coffins and have them delivered to the BYU sideline. And after every cheap shot we take - reciprocate it and put their asses in the ground.

Win or lose, they get what they deserve.
Hotkarl
Buckaroo
Been liked: 5 times

Is it ok to say mormonism is a cult or is everyone to sensitive with their magic undies. I guess we have to be woke for haley bob and Tom cruise too. Oh well, still f-word you byu and f-word the mormons. Wyoming by 4
Outlaw Arthur Morgan
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 11 times

Hotkarl wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:03 pm Is it ok to say mormonism is a cult or is everyone to sensitive with their magic undies. I guess we have to be woke for haley bob and Tom cruise too. Oh well, still [#]f##k you byu and [#]f##k the mormons. Wyoming by 4
Dude I love magic undies. They just disaapear when I see them.OK I wish - that would be cool though.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 292 times
Been liked: 125 times

Hotkarl wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:03 pm Is it ok to say mormonism is a cult or is everyone to sensitive with their magic undies. I guess we have to be woke for haley bob and Tom cruise too. Oh well, still [#]f##k you byu and [#]f##k the mormons. Wyoming by 4
With all due respect, we have a couple of LDS folks on this board who I respect, and are great Poke fans. I don’t know that we need to go negative against Mormons, many are great people. I believe differently, but I’m not going to personally denigrate good people for their beliefs.

However, i do think that BYU fans harm their church and are a poison to their cause or mission of their church.if I were king for a day and LDS leadership, I would be thinking long and hard about what BYU athletics is gaining their church and church mission purpose. Personally I think the way a majority of their fans act, it doesn’t help their religious mission or cause.