Track the Former Pokes

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Rich K wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:28 pm Sean Chambers went from a situational quarterback to the full time quarterback when starting Montana State qb Tommy Mollett was knocked out of the game. Chambers made up for an interception in the end zone and scored the winning touchdown today as Montana State escaped Cheney Washington with a 38-35 win over Eastern Washington.

Bobcat fans are beginning to like him a lot.
28 carries? Is that real?

He won’t last long.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Rich K wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:28 pm Sean Chambers went from a situational quarterback to the full time quarterback when starting Montana State qb Tommy Mollett was knocked out of the game. Chambers made up for an interception in the end zone and scored the winning touchdown today as Montana State escaped Cheney Washington with a 38-35 win over Eastern Washington.

Either his body will betray him or you will be disappointed in his ability to pass the football if he somehow stays healthy
Rich K
Buckaroo

Subcanis wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:50 pm

He won’t last long.
I wager he'll be back to a situational quarterback next week. Bobcats have running backs 1, 2, 3 and 4 all injured. They'll start showing back up next week and Mollett (I would wager) will be back next week after he got his bell rung today. Chambers will be called on to play in specific occasions. Right now Chambers is leading FCS in rushing touchdowns.
Rich K
Buckaroo

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:56 pm

Either his body will betray him or you will be disappointed in his ability to pass the football if he somehow stays healthy
I think we've already discovered his passing skills aren't what we need, hence he's behind Mollett. I agree no way he can take the punishment he took today on a regular basis.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Rich K wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:58 pm
Subcanis wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:50 pm

He won’t last long.
I wager he'll be back to a situational quarterback next week. Bobcats have running backs 1, 2, 3 and 4 all injured. They'll start showing back up next week and Mollett (I would wager) will be back next week after he got his bell rung today. Chambers will be called on to play in specific occasions. Right now Chambers is leading FCS in rushing touchdowns.
Don’t get me wrong, good for him and I don’t wish any ill will towards him. He is a good dude and was extremely kind to my kiddos so I have a soft spot for him. He just has already had 2 very nasty season ending leg injuries.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Williams dnp and Bonner through 5 INTS in their loss to UNLV.
W-Y, Until I Die!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Sean Chambers last night:

18 carries 203 yards 3 TDs
13/21 passing 227 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTS
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Valladay has a heck of game in AZ St’s upset over Washington. I thought perhaps swen would fill his role a little more but it’s looking like we missing him quite a bit.
W-Y, Until I Die!
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 82 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:19 pm Valladay has a heck of game in AZ St’s upset over Washington. I thought perhaps swen would fill his role a little more but it’s looking like we missing him quite a bit.
X and Sven were a great combo. Valladay probably had to transfer in order to have any chance at being drafted (at best a 5th rounder). Sven has legit toughness and speed as well.