Everyone ready for some Cowboy Football?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

I certainly am.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

If re-runs of the golden girls are on at the same time, could be a tough choice of what to watch this year.
Expat_Poke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 3 times

While I have low expectations, yeah I am ready for Pokes football. As long as the players are playing hard and coaches doing their best, I will watch.
Returned from my 4 year exodus in Greenieville
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

And the crowd goes....mild.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I'm excited - I can't help it.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:20 am I'm excited - I can't help it.
Same. I'm not coming in expecting great things this year, but I'm damned excited to watch the Pokes kick some ass!
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

OrediggerPoke wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:51 am If re-runs of the golden girls are on at the same time, could be a tough choice of what to watch this year.
I'm in this boat. If we start stinking it up this is my go to. But I am definitely excited non the less.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 80 times

Meh.

I’m over the BS hype that Bohl spews. Show me a team that isn’t completely inept on offense. Show me a team that closes out a tough game against a team with a pulse. Show me. Then I’ll get excited.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

LawPoke wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm Meh.

I’m over the BS hype that Bohl spews. Show me a team that isn’t completely inept on offense. Show me a team that closes out a tough game against a team with a pulse. Show me. Then I’ll get excited.
Show me a team that plays UNM the same they do USU.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Subcanis wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:36 pm

This is certainly the biggest head scratcher. We definitely had the chops to win the conference last year. BSU really hasn’t man handled us much lately even when the O hasn’t been that great. We seem to get up for big games and fall flat against what appears to be lesser teams.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:29 pm
Subcanis wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:36 pm

This is certainly the biggest head scratcher. We definitely had the chops to win the conference last year. BSU really hasn’t man handled us much lately even when the O hasn’t been that great. We seem to get up for big games and fall flat against what appears to be lesser teams.

That's been a Wyoming tradition since Tiller was in Laramie.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Even if Wyoming is good I won’t get too excited anymore. The state of college football is a sham nowadays. It’s hard to get excited if you are a good team and the best you can do is go to a lower tier bowl game. If we could actually get to a New Year’s Day game I would be more excited. I still hope we are good and do well but damn , the “guys” in charge have ruined it for the smaller conferences.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

Definitely ready, and excited (foolish I know). I'm always excited for football season, but don't have high expectations. I certainly hope I'm proven wrong. Looking forward to Week 0 in Champaign-Urbana.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

more ready for Cowboy basketball.