oh boy SDSU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 141 times

W-Y, Until I Die!
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 60 times

Yikes.... What a mess.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 292 times
Been liked: 124 times

Anything gonna happen to them, or are they gonna be treated like Hunter Biden, and Hillary? 8 months and it’s just coming out. Sounds like a hush attempt.
Last edited by Itsux2beaewe on Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

your link makes it sound like it is just rumor but you'd think somebody would have at least investigated. If true, that's truly horrific
W-Y, Until I Die!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:22 pm
your link makes it sound like it is just rumor but you'd think somebody would have at least investigated. If true, that's truly horrific
Sounded like an attempt to cover it up.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Ink isn’t dry on a contract and the civil suite is filed. Poor timing as far as optics goes unless I missed when the suite was actually filed. I got a notification yesterday or the day before about the bills punter being one of the perpetrators. Sounds like there’s a few other witnesses. Shame. I’d love to live in a world where you could just believe people but then you see amber heards, your buddy’s crazy wife etc. hope she can live a normal life and bad things happen to the guys if they did it.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

laxwyo wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:31 pm Ink isn’t dry on a contract and the civil suite is filed. Poor timing as far as optics goes unless I missed when the suite was actually filed. I got a notification yesterday or the day before about the bills punter being one of the perpetrators. Sounds like there’s a few other witnesses. Shame. I’d love to live in a world where you could just believe people but then you see amber heards, your buddy’s crazy wife etc. hope she can live a normal life and bad things happen to the guys if they did it.
Need to give the guy due process and trust the legal system will sort things out how they should be. Having said that, this looks horrendous.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 224 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:41 am
laxwyo wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:31 pm Ink isn’t dry on a contract and the civil suite is filed. Poor timing as far as optics goes unless I missed when the suite was actually filed. I got a notification yesterday or the day before about the bills punter being one of the perpetrators. Sounds like there’s a few other witnesses. Shame. I’d love to live in a world where you could just believe people but then you see amber heards, your buddy’s crazy wife etc. hope she can live a normal life and bad things happen to the guys if they did it.
Need to give the guy due process and trust the legal system will sort things out how they should be. Having said that, this looks horrendous.
I hate when lawyers try a case in the media. Agreed that due process goes out the window sometimes when lawyers resort to those tactics. That said, if I’m the Bills, I’m making the business decision to cut him. The Bills are already really really good and don’t need these kind of allegations and the circus that it will bring for a punter. Pretty easy decision if I’m in their shoes.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:55 am
LanderPoke wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:41 am
I hate when lawyers try a case in the media. Agreed that due process goes out the window sometimes when lawyers resort to those tactics. That said, if I’m the Bills, I’m making the business decision to cut him. The Bills are already really really good and don’t need these kind of allegations and the circus that it will bring for a punter. Pretty easy decision if I’m in their shoes.
Just sucks that the Bills just cut their other punter Matt Haack, who got snapped up by another team almost instantly
PAPoke
Buckaroo

I work in Title IX for a university not involved in this poop show, and this has been hilariously mismanaged. The reporting party went to the police the day after, so police and SDSU f-word up.

Even if you want to wait for the evidence on the gang rape, Matt is on a recorded police tape, with police present admitting to having the deed with an underage girl and advising her to get an STD Check. That lone demonstrates that he's a self-admitted statutory rapist. She was below the age of consent in California. That's the baseline fact right now, unless you believe the police are lying.

The best time to cut this guy was yesterday. The next best time is immediately.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 297 times
Been liked: 119 times

PAPoke wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:16 am I work in Title IX for a university not involved in this poop show, and this has been hilariously mismanaged. The reporting party went to the police the day after, so police and SDSU f-word up.

Even if you want to wait for the evidence on the gang rape, Matt is on a recorded police tape, with police present admitting to having the deed with an underage girl and advising her to get an STD Check. That lone demonstrates that he's a self-admitted statutory rapist. She was below the age of consent in California. That's the baseline fact right now, unless you believe the police are lying.

The best time to cut this guy was yesterday. The next best time is immediately.
Yep. And SDSU should be severely punished...not just for the "act" as you can't really control stupid people, but for the cover-up. That is some low-life poop right there. Pac-12 you say? Not now, and likely not ever!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

Wyoming has had its off field incidents before, as every college sports program has. But it seems like our coaches take discipline for off the field matters very seriously, and we have that be proud of regardless of our team's record on the field. Certainly cant say the same for all of our peer schools.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 297 times
Been liked: 119 times

Poke in New England wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:20 pm Wyoming has had its off field incidents before, as every college sports program has. But it seems like our coaches take discipline for off the field matters very seriously, and we have that be proud of regardless of our team's record on the field. Certainly cant say the same for all of our peer schools.
You are absolutly right...all teams have issues. WYO deals with a heavy hand, SDSU sweeps it under the rug. Big difference, maybe it is culture vs. culture - after all, it is Southern California, one of the most f-word up places in the world (oh, but ya, they have great weather).
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...