Keelan Cox

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Right after the spring game he committed out of the transfer portal. He's a transfer from Alabama.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I hope that goes through. He deleted the tweet for some reason. Hopefully he’s awesome for us
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

aranderson wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:45 pm Right after the spring game he committed out of the transfer portal. He's a transfer from Alabama.
Hopefully it wasn't because he saw the on-field talent, and knew he could start tomorrow. :shock:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

laxwyo wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:31 pm I hope that goes through. He deleted the tweet for some reason. Hopefully he’s awesome for us
This could be because there was a lot of attention on Bohl following the Spring Game. Apparently the defense went to celebrate an interception and Bohl lit into the players Bobby Knight style right in front of the fans. I didn't see it personally but a TON of social media attention on it. Not a good look to attract transfers.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:54 am
laxwyo wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:31 pm I hope that goes through. He deleted the tweet for some reason. Hopefully he’s awesome for us
This could be because there was a lot of attention on Bohl following the Spring Game. Apparently the defense went to celebrate an interception and Bohl lit into the players Bobby Knight style right in front of the fans. I didn't see it personally but a TON of social media attention on it. Not a good look to attract transfers.
smh. Let the kids have their fun in a SCRIMMAGE
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:13 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:54 am
Actually, I don’t have a problem with a culture of discipline being set. That’s coaching. I may have problems with Bohls predictive offense. I don’t have a problem with discipline, and often sets programs apart. When I officiated football, the iconic programs didn’t always have the best athletes on the field, but they did have discipline.
Last edited by Itsux2beaewe on Mon May 02, 2022 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:13 am
LanderPoke wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:13 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:54 am This could be because there was a lot of attention on Bohl following the Spring Game. Apparently the defense went to celebrate an interception and Bohl lit into the players Bobby Knight style right in front of the fans. I didn't see it personally but a TON of social media attention on it. Not a good look to attract transfers.
Actually, I don’t have a problem with a culture of discipline being set. That’s coaching. I may have problems with Bohls predictive offense. I don’t have a problem with discipline, and often sets programs apart. When I officiated football, the iconic programs didn’t always have the best athletes on the field, but they did have the most disciplined.
I think he's trying to nip it before it becomes a problem. The last few years there have been some drive killing personal fouls called against the Pokes.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

https://t.co/e4ZnrVUnNC

Talked about the fans at the Spring Game and committing on KFBC. Recruits notice things.
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Trading him for Soloman Byrd - winner UW!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...