Bills vs Bengals championship game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
springs_poke
Buckaroo

How do you root? I would likely pull for the Bills since Josh is more visible nationally and it seems more like their time. But Logan is from my hometown, so would be a great game no matter who won. Thoughts? It could happen... I think it could happen next week even if the Steelers beat the Chiefs. Not sure though. I would prefer the championship game!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Well, chiefs it is! Go bills

Btw Micah Hyde’s INT on the Pats first possession was absolutely phenomenal. Such an incredible play
Last edited by LanderPoke on Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mtpoke89
Ranch Hand

It was probley one of the best int I've ever seen. Ball was released and wr had dB beat thought for sure it was a td. Optical illusion Hyde just went up and took that ball away.
I've been all in on josh since he was drafted so I'd probley have to take Bills over Bengals if that happens. But I in no way would be mad if Logan made the SB. I really do not like KC and Tenn so big Bills, Bengals fan this weekend.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Now that my Cardinals laid an egg, I'd like to see Josh vs Brady, we shall see
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

stymeman wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:02 pm Now that my Cardinals laid an egg, I'd like to see Josh vs Brady, we shall see
They need to get past a resurgent KC first.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all in on supporting Josh, but as a longtime Pokes fan, I err on the side of caution.
Mtpoke89
Ranch Hand

Let's Go Logan! Get a tanny pick and destroy Henry!