WyoNation Transfer Portal Tracker Page

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Chad created a transfer portal tracker.
https://wyonation.com/transfer-portal/
ImageImageImageImage
Wicks
Blog Team
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Bookmark this page boys and girls! I'm keeping it updated. We should see a lot of activity this week as players register for classes in time to play spring football.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

You should keep this up next fall to report on how things go for these guys. Are they starters? Are their stats better or worse than when they were Cowboys? I’m just curious to learn if transferring was worth it for them and too lazy to keep track of it myself. :D
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I think we should track each years All MWC team to see how many players end up on P5 teams
W-Y, Until I Die!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Jaylen Pate enters portal leaving Wyoming thin at experience at DE. Apparently he has 3 years of eligibility but graduates in spring. Says he wants to attend law school.

My question is why doesn’t stay at Wyoming for law school like Marcotte? I’m guessing that there aren’t too many programs out there looking to bring in Pate that can also offer a law school opportunity.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Puzzled by the Pate portal move. He put in the work and was about to reap the reward of lots of playing time
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:44 am Puzzled by the Pate portal move. He put in the work and was about to reap the reward of lots of playing time
I'm not sure how it works, but I am wondering if he waited until after the start of the spring semester to make the announcement so that he could lock in his scholarship at Wyoming for the spring semester.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:56 am
LanderPoke wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:44 am Puzzled by the Pate portal move. He put in the work and was about to reap the reward of lots of playing time
I'm not sure how it works, but I am wondering if he waited until after the start of the spring semester to make the announcement so that he could lock in his scholarship at Wyoming for the spring semester.
That would make sense. Using us for our education
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

I thought I would look at this transfer tracker again, after Byrd announced his intent to transfer. I don’t know if it’s updated, it still shows Blankenbaker and Pate has no new school. If they don’t have a school take them in a transfer are they essentially done at UW?
TrackPoke
Ranch Hand

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:17 am I thought I would look at this transfer tracker again, after Byrd announced his intent to transfer. I don’t know if it’s updated, it still shows Blankenbaker and Pate has no new school. If they don’t have a school take them in a transfer are they essentially done at UW?
https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Footb ... nkey=24086