Trash talking the kids

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:03 pm
McPeachy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:35 pm
Sounds like a snowflake post to me. An adult (18+) needs to have a bit thicker skin, grow some hair on his / her balls, and let things roll off their back.
I hope you'd agree, then, that an adult fan should have thicker skin, grow some hair on his balls, and let the personal choices of a player he used to cheer for roll off his back.

Some of the biggest snowflakes and crybabies I've seen aren't on Wyoming's football team, they're on this message board.
Haha, ok, sure I agree. As a WYO fan, if you don't have thick skin, your fandom will be limited in time.

If message board banter bothers you that much, or you can't handle board comments, or think because a poster shares his / her opinion they are not adult enough to handle criticism coming back around, why do you read & post here?

If you think this board (members) has some of the biggest snowflakes and crybabies you have ever seen, you need to get out more. You are clueless. Go check out Alabama's message board this morning. Hahaha.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:17 am If you think this board (members) has some of the biggest snowflakes and crybabies you have ever seen, you need to get out more. You are clueless. Go check out Alabama's message board this morning. Hahaha.
It's just too bad it couldn't be a non-SEC team they lost to, but oh well. At least it had been a while since Bulldogs won.

Like Vic Lombardi said the other morning on the Altitude morning show: the problem with college football is that unlike the NFL, when you win it all, you ALSO get a large number of the best new players available rather than picking last.